Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

LK Metropole

kansuwan

Stayed for a few days last week at L K Metropole. No fees for single joiners, but a notice at reception warns of a 500 baht charge for any second overnight visitor.

i beleive thats the same with a few hotels.

• 2 weeks later...

Have stayed at LK Metro twice. First time in October when I got two girls from Devil's Den they stung me for 300 baht joiner fee. The second trip was the last week of November, during this week I had a few 3sums. First time I paid the receptionist 300 baht (it was 3am) and she said nothing, just smiled. Next time I bought the girls back in the early hours the receptionist was preoccupied and I just went straight to the lifts with the girls - no questions asks. It was only when I checked out I noticed they had recently put up a sign in the middle of the desk stating 500 baht joiner fee - first time I saw the sign.

If I stay there again, I'll just get one of the girls to wait on the street a few minutes, then get her to come straight up to the room. It's only awkward if you come back at a really late time when the lobby is empty - most times of the day it's non-stop traffic.

Have stayed at LK Metro twice. First time in October when I got two girls from Devil's Den they stung me for 300 baht joiner fee. The second trip was the last week of November, during this week I had a few 3sums. First time I paid the receptionist 300 baht (it was 3am) and she said nothing, just smiled. Next time I bought the girls back in the early hours the receptionist was preoccupied and I just went straight to the lifts with the girls - no questions asks. It was only when I checked out I noticed they had recently put up a sign in the middle of the desk stating 500 baht joiner fee - first time I saw the sign.

If I stay there again, I'll just get one of the girls to wait on the street a few minutes, then get her to come straight up to the room. It's only awkward if you come back at a really late time when the lobby is empty - most times of the day it's non-stop traffic.

Just to clarify, the new 500 baht joiners fee sign, does this apply if you have only one guest, or just for threesomes?

Cheers

Just to clarify, the new 500 baht joiners fee sign, does this apply if you have only one guest, or just for threesomes?

Cheers

The sign makes it crystal clear to avoid confusion. You are allowed one visitior to your room 'free of charge', but a 2nd visitor reqquires 500 baht joiner fee. So it's just for 3sums.

But to be honest, it's quite easy to get around it as there's usually a lot of pedestrian traffic.

• 1 month later...

Some pics of my stay in LK Metropole 2006 (#801) 250qm (1)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

greets , Phuanoi

Some pics of my stay in LK Metropole 2006 (#801) 250qm (2)

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

greets , Phuanoi

Me and a friend had a killer party with a ton of girls in the S1 suite that Phuanoi is posting pictures off.. think there was 7-9 girls total... some left early some called friends that came up later.. it was a night of fun and nakedness in the outside tub.. :P but not a single joiners fee payed... the reception dident even bat an eye when we took 7+ girls to the room in one big groupe..

Best Regards

Edited by Fed7haS

looks a really nice suite ne jealous newbie ,Hope you had a cracking time

cheers

billyboy

Some pics of my stay in LK Metropole 2006 (#801) 250qm (1)

post-21613-0-41894100-1299155601.jpg

post-21613-0-44237000-1299155626.jpg

post-21613-0-23326700-1299155646.jpg

post-21613-0-99754200-1299155656.jpg

post-21613-0-70190200-1299155665.jpg

post-21613-0-44916800-1299155690.jpg

post-21613-0-53056500-1299155700.jpg

post-21613-0-18709500-1299155711.jpg

greets , Phuanoi

Looks amazing.

How much per night did that cost you ?????

:001_Thank_You5:

I was there in 2006 and i payed 12000 baht per night! (walk in rate)

I spent 3 beautiful nights there before i gone back to my real life ... felt same like a superstar in this room :GrinNod1:

greets, Phuanoi

• 1 month later...

Now that is some money but what a room.

Love the big balcony & Jacuzzi.

:001_Thank_You5: