Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Review - Eastiny Inn

RICKROSS

Eastiny hotel. Soi 8 (Across from Silver Star A Go Go). Price: 1200 baht per night

Stayed at the Eastiny Inn located on Soi 8 from December 20-22. First time staying there and it was a decent place. The staff was very friendly. No charge if you have a lady friend stay with you during the night although she has to leave her ID at the front desk. It is a bit noisy during the night but you'll stop hearing the bass from the clubs around 2am.

One thing that I didn't like about the place was there was no in room safe. I don't really travel with anything of value besides my laptop which I would have liked to put in a safe. The lobby had a safe for guests to use though. The balcony door didn't lock either, nor did the windows

Water pressure in the sink was a bit low but the shower was nice and strong. Air conditioning worked fine. Television had cable tv. The hotel offered WiFi for 50 baht for 5 hours. No daily rates. The only other option was to pay for 7 days for 300 baht.

Overall, it was a decent experience. I'd only stay here again if I had to find a place last minute.

1293452999.jpg

1293467434.jpg

1293393371.jpg

Looks pretty nice. I used to stay at Eastiny Plaza alot, around 1600 - 1800 for the bigger room, real nice.

It was great, the pool was nice, the view not bad. That was back in my holiday days when I thought anything less than 2000 was a bargain (for a room or a girl !).

Sunseek01

Eastiny Inn is ok, as you say no in-room safe and

downstairs safe closes I think about 9 pm so

you better get your money for the nite before!

I always seemed to have problems with ants

whenever I left food out.

Some of the rooms had uncomfortable lumpy beds.

Their pool & the Plaza pool were sometimes greenish

looking and I didn't want to go in. Once was like

that for about 3 days.

Eastiny plaza worth a bit extra, newer rooms,

in-room electronic safe and nice buffet breakfast

included, even for my gf, when I checked I said

two people two breakfasts, was no problem!

( did give the girl a tip and always got wonderful service! )

My major complaint was the bar noise, as each bar ( & they're

a lot of them on Soie 8 ) has its own ( loud )music and it seemed

to go on longer later then 2am. I think some bars are now allowed

24 hrs.