Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Asian Cup

zoomwave2003

I have heard that several times in different sports, when aussies where in the crowd. What's the meaning of it?

It's just our silly way of cheering our team on, a bit like Deutschland, Deutschland über Alles. :P

Ozzies are always sceptical when a Brit puts them down but seriously guys Japan walked you despite the scoreline.

I said earlier in this thread that Australia would cakewalk to the final but a mixture of overconfidence, too many "average" players, a coach who seems clueless and the fact that half the players (mainly Kewell the only world class player in the side) looked like they simply didnt want to be there undid you.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I think you knocked the nail on the head Whitespider - the coach isn't a patch on Guus Hiddink - the guy was a genius (Russia has him now so watch out for their rise in the game for the next world cup). They also seem just under perpaird for the tournament.

Korea play Iraq tomorrow night - go the Red Devils!!!

We Aussies were robbed !!!! Well, not really. We were shite. Didnt deserve to get any further. Whats teh point in having these alleged big names if they fail to produce the goods.

Testicles

One for the bookies. :rolleyes: Saudi Arabia will play Iraq in the final next Sunday in Jakarta. The Saudis beat Japan 3:2 in Hanoi in the semis and Iraq beat South- Korea in a penalty shootout 4:3. Good luck to Iraq in the final.

Would like to see Iraq win it. I know it won't make a jot of difference to the mess in their country but it may put a few smiles on some faces that need it.

I can't wait for the game tonight!

A classic match between age old rivals. HA HA HA HA

A well-deserved 1 : 0 win for the Iraq team and their Brazilian coach against the Saudis. There are now strong rumours the coach is in line for a job with the Aussies.

Well it's good that Korea won but just barely.

I think we need a new coach.

Post when sober, otherwise go and see a shrink you hairy-arsed schoolboy. :Hair_Out1: