IGNORED

Happy Holidays!

3-Som Guesthouse and Bar

We'd like to take this time to send our best wishes for a great holiday season to the staff and members of Pattaya Addicts and their loved ones.

Thank you for your support and patronage for the last 2 1/2 years. We sincerely appreciate it.

The 3Som team.

Our email.

3sompattaya.com

We'd like to take this time to send our best wishes for a great holiday season to the staff and members of Pattaya Addicts and their loved ones.

Thank you for your support and patronage for the last 2 1/2 years. We sincerely appreciate it.

same to you fella. make sure the singha is cold for the 30th december, shall be staying with you for a fortnight, if air india sort their lives out..see you soon and merry christmas.

• 1 month later...

Some lookers there mate. Hope to see you sometime in the near future.

All the best for the New Year by the way...Sorry I didn't reply earlier as I must have missed this Oops5.gif

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Some lookers there mate. Hope to see you sometime in the near future.

All the best for the New Year by the way...Sorry I didn't reply earlier as I must have missed this Oops5.gif

NP AC. It's hard to see every post on this forum it's gotten so big. Hope to see you again when in town.

The 3Som team.

Our email.

3sompattaya.com

An excellent bar and guesthouse. I stayed there in May last year ands cant fault the plave. The girls are great. Returning to Patts in March and i will be sure to pop in to say hello to Dan and the girls