IGNORED

melanotan

mortenste

do the sell melanotan anywhere in pattaya ?

You will certainly not find it in Thai pharmacies. Not only is it not approved, but a product designed to darken the skin would hardly sell here given the very strong preference for lighter skin.

Блог о путешеÑтвиÑÑ… - РаÑÑказы о моих путешеÑтвиÑÑ… по Юго-ВоÑточной Ðзии и других чаÑÑ‚ÑÑ… мира =)

• 2 weeks later...

As a product it also isn't good to have it sitting around for a long time, in a pharmacy or elsewhere. Best to get it mail order, you will not have issues with Thai customs. check melanotan.org for suppliers.

• 10 months later...

Does anybody know if its ok to bring to Thailand ?

• 2 weeks later...

stck i up in your safe :WinkGrin1:

I believe in unicorn's

Not sure if thats a good idea,think that will be bloody...

• 2 months later...

it comes in powder form and u have u mix each dose with water and inject yourself every day in the stomach u have to preload as well... melatonan II is only good for sex drive ... only melatonan I has been given the go ahead so far ...(approval). melatonan I does not icrease sex drive only 2nd version.....

i wish more people commented on this subject as i am curious if it works etc.....

it was designed in australia and you can get it from website i think melatonan.com or au

• 2 weeks later...

I would give it a go except for two things: It's expensive and i object to being jabbed in the ass every second day.

I would give it a go except for two things: It's expensive and i object to being jabbed in the ass every second day.

Its about 1500baht...I dont think its expensive for what you get. I took it for 10days and injected everyday just under the skin on the stomach. Makes you feel quite sick for a short time, so I took it before going to bed...and...slept like a log on it. Im very fair skined and normally just go red, but I had an amazing tan off it !

Its about 1500baht...I dont think its expensive for what you get. I took it for 10days and injected everyday just under the skin on the stomach. Makes you feel quite sick for a short time, so I took it before going to bed...and...slept like a log on it. Im very fair skined and normally just go red, but I had an amazing tan off it !

It protects against skin cancer but I'm still waiting for it to get out of trials.

Thai <-> English translations. 100% anonymous and confidential. Cheap rates. Paypal accepted. Email Lek on "[email protected]"

Ok,i thought it was 1500 baht a shot,i'll give it a go when i find a pharmacy in Patts that sells it.

As saxondale says about skin cancer:apparently it clears up the red blotches and protects your skin as well.

Ok,i thought it was 1500 baht a shot,i'll give it a go when i find a pharmacy in Patts that sells it.

As saxondale says about skin cancer:apparently it clears up the red blotches and protects your skin as well.

Even ginger people go really dark off using it and it will change their hair colour to black.

However it's not risk free. It's still in trials in Aus and people have reported moles getting larger and having to get them removed after using it. I'd say it was still safer than the UV damage you get from the sun though,

Thai <-> English translations. 100% anonymous and confidential. Cheap rates. Paypal accepted. Email Lek on "[email protected]"

It protects against skin cancer but I'm still waiting for it to get out of trials.

Like you say theres been no clinical trials, so it's only 'hear say ' that it protects against cancer...

Even ginger people go really dark off using it and it will change their hair colour to black.

However it's not risk free. It's still in trials in Aus and people have reported moles getting larger and having to get them removed after using it. I'd say it was still safer than the UV damage you get from the sun though,

You can't go saying that !! Ginger people will be buying the stuff by the tons !! hahaha....A mate(he's ginger) tried it last year, and for the first time in his life he had a tan...but his hair did not go black !!

Like you say theres been no clinical trials, so it's only 'hear say ' that it protects against cancer...

If it darkens skin without UV damage then it's obvious it would protect against cancer. There has been clinical trials but only up to stage 2.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Meditech...they sell it in tops

where is tops?

• 2 weeks later...

Melanotan II is definately for sale at a heap of pharmacies in bkk and Phuket. Don't know about Pattaya but I'm sure it would not be a problem. The product is a peptide so u shouldn't have trouble through customs with the correct paperwork on hand. However I still wouldn't risk takin it over to the land if smiles nor bringin back. The stuff work great. Libido through the rough plus a legitimate looking tan for the fairer skin people amongst us. It was developed to prevent skin cancer. However has not been put through all stages of trials as yet nor never may be. For me with lighter skin the pros outweigh the cons. But do your research my friend this product has not been on the market for a real length of time to know what the long term effects are as yet.

• 10 months later...

Melanotan II is definately for sale at a heap of pharmacies in bkk and Phuket. Don't know about Pattaya but I'm sure it would not be a problem. The product is a peptide so u shouldn't have trouble through customs with the correct paperwork on hand. However I still wouldn't risk takin it over to the land if smiles nor bringin back. The stuff work great. Libido through the rough plus a legitimate looking tan for the fairer skin people amongst us. It was developed to prevent skin cancer. However has not been put through all stages of trials as yet nor never may be. For me with lighter skin the pros outweigh the cons. But do your research my friend this product has not been on the market for a real length of time to know what the long term effects are as yet.

Any idea which pharmacies?

Archived