IGNORED

Dentist in Pattaya

Garf66

Just wondering about the availability, quality & cost of a dentist in Pattaya. Due to fly out on Saturday and a tooth has just broke in half! Will almost certainly have to have it looked at during the 4 weeks I will be there. Little my own dentist will be able to do tomorrow on Christmas Eve.

dentists here are about a third of the cost in the UK

there is a good one in Central Shopping Mall on the 3rd floor, think its called the Beach.

Generally you will get same day service and they are open every day

Thanks for that blueboy, much appreciated. Just looked up a couple of places including the Beach so it seems I might be going there next week. What a start to the holiday! :D

central pattaya dental clinic on central pattaya road,good looking spoke good english and did the job 40 minutes of work was 1000 bath checking and fixing one tooth

• 1 month later...

was very impressed at he quality of the equipment, quality of the dentist and the price when i had a crown done a couple of months back......

if you are in north pattaya road - turn right into 3rd road and go along for 1/4 mile - golf range on the right - turn left - its a new building on the right about 25 yds up..............

• 3 weeks later...

I did 7 fillings (replaced old ugly ones done in Norway) and fixed two marks on my teeth for ca 8000,- bath. Got it done at the Dental Cafe between Pattaya and Jomtien, quality work.

Edited by Unique

Play on, player!

Wow! all the dentist mentioned are different or same. Soi Sauce Amazing! I think many blokes dont understand what a clean body, shaved pubes and great teeth do for a woman regardless of shape n size! excellent! adding that to my girlie list!! :)

• 4 weeks later...

if u love ur teeth, bangkok hospital is the best way.

small clinic...no thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Went to one on soi bukhao. The dentist was in her twenties and not half bad. She sang along to the thai pop songs on the radio whille she did me a filling. pretty cheap to as I recollect.

Beach dental in Central Festival Mall. really good. 2 fillings and 2 cleanings in the last year. 600 baht basic cleaning, i think the filling was not much more than that.

The ladies in there had a good sense of humor as well.

when i sat down to do the filling, i said ok all u get is 5 minutes,, the assistant then said 15 minutes total.

so when they finally got all the instruments ready to go in, i clenched my mouth shut and shook my head NO.

the assistant said ok - 30 minutes!!! we all fell out laughing.

The dentist was obviously well educated as the word UNFORTUNATELY ( you have a cavity )came out of her mouth.

that kinda messed me up after just talking to Bar Girls for years.

You'll be looking at least a week to have new crown fitted, which will cost upwards of 8k if you make it gold. I would also choose a hospital rather than a backstreet soi dentist as they usually have a team of dentists, most specializing in something. My personal preference is for Pattaya International on soi 4 - many expats I know like to see Dr Aree there, but they are all ok when it comes down to it.

Be scene and not herd.

Do they use anesthesia in Thailand? I tried to fix a cavity once without it and never again.

One individuals freedom ends where another individuals freedom begins.

Do they use anesthesia in Thailand? I tried to fix a cavity once without it and never again.

Yes, all their equipment is pretty much the same as back home.

Be scene and not herd.