IGNORED

Where To Renti A Condo

Pattaya67

I would like to know where the best place is to rent a condo for at least six months.

Somewhere safe, clean and with decent security. I would also appreciate if anyone can point out any pitfalls to avoid such as scams along with the ups and downs of renting.

Cheers.

i would try dancewatcher mate gives really good deals and top service.

First of all, it depends on transportation which you'll use.

If you have a plan to take a bhat bus always, you don't have a wide range of choices.

Recently I have an interest in KTK Royal Residence. It's really close to Soi 6.

http://ktkpattaya.com/roomrate.html

But if you are a bike rider, there are so many choices.

Some long-stay BMs get a condo which is near the jomtien beach.

It's relatively large and cheap.

You can reserve a VT2(View Talay 2) condo through Dancewatchers.

But I recommend you taking a hotel for a few days and meeting some local real estate agents.

And monthly budget is another major consideration you should take.

If you have the money in the budget, VT6(View Talay 6) condo is good choice, I think.

It's next to the Central Festival Pattaya.

You can get a studio for 20000 - 25000bhat per month in the VT6.

Additional costs will be incurred when you stay in condo instead of staying hotel or guest house.

You should check the rates of Water and Electricity.

It usually cost 1000 - 2000 Monthly.

cleaning a room and using a laundry service(including changing towels) also cost 3000 - 4000 Monthly.

Therefore hotel or guesthose with Monthly Rate can be an another option.

For example, if you stay in Areca Lodge hotel which has very good location and realy nice pools, the monthly rate of standard room is 28,800 Bhat.

You don't have to pay for water, electricity, cleaning room(daily), and changing towels(daily).

Also it includes breakfast.

However I think that many long-stay travelers feel comfortable in condo instead of staying hotel room.

Gook Luck!

I agree Dancewatchers is a good deal. If you are interested in VT 1 (Jomtien also) you can check with Carl at 0868409206. He got me a good deal on month by month at VT 1.

VT 1 is not the newest VT but it is I think the closest to Pattaya. I get over the hill and down 3rd road in about 10 minutes with light traffic on my scooter.

The whole thing in my view is, can you sign for 30 days minimum or not. If not, no worries, there are loads of places for way under 1000 per night.

Sunseek01

AIMUL,

Just to point out that staying in a Guesthouse/Hotel on a Monthly basis very often also incurs extra payment for Elect/Water also.

I would try Condo6.com. You may rent condos in VT6 next to Central Festival. Try to get the south side for the sea view. Beachroadlover

Thanks to everyone for the sound advise. Much appreciated.