IGNORED

Go away Bret Favre!

iluvasians/latins

I am sick of your mug all over tv and your personal network ESPN. You are finished. We are tired of you drama and team splitting. You should have hung it up two years ago. Jimmy Johnson was right. You are a "drama Queen."

I am sick of your mug all over tv and your personal network ESPN. You are finished. We are tired of you drama and team splitting. You should have hung it up two years ago. Jimmy Johnson was right. You are a "drama queen."

Here here!!!!

Agree 110%

I am sick of your mug all over tv and your personal network ESPN. You are finished. We are tired of you drama and team splitting. You should have hung it up two years ago. Jimmy Johnson was right. You are a "drama queen."

after the hit he took tonight against the Bears.....i doubt you'll she him back.

All that money ain't going to be to fun to spend, if your all broke up. I hope he enjoys his retirement,

I'm sure he will just not as much.

I like Farve. He always played with a lot of heart. He had a very good year last year, and thought that he had one left. Obviously, he was wrong. As for his personal issues, I would be the last one to judge his behavior....Although, he definitely should have re thought the penis shots.

Farve will go down as one of the best Quarterbacks to play the game.

....Besides, I own his rookie card and want to sell it someday.

I like Farve. He always played with a lot of heart. He had a very good year last year, and thought that he had one left. Obviously, he was wrong. As for his personal issues, I would be the last one to judge his behavior....Although, he definitely should have re thought the penis shots.

Farve will go down as one of the best Quarterbacks to play the game.

....Besides, I own his rookie card and want to sell it someday.

I liked him too! BUT enough. He doesnt have the body to do what the mind wants. Be graceful and stop stealing the limelight from those that can perform.

Agree 100%...i like Brett Favre..and i always root for the old timers in Football...but there are times..where he needs to say..it's time to retire..without the press conference...he is an attention hog..and he doesnt even know it. He knows he is going to the Hall of fame in the future...so why not just hang it up..and relax..be a NFL broadcaster!! I think if the CBA doesnt go through..or if a strike happens...this will put a huge tarnish on the NFL...look at what the strike did to NHL.

Edited by Mavic

MavSig2.gif

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="100" width="200" data="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_3.swf">'>http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_3.swf">

<param name="movie" value="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_3.swf" />

<param name="base" value="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/" />

<param name="flashvars" value="

&timer=3&

&time_template=3:ss;2:mm;1:hh;0:dd&

&time_color=0x000000&

&label_color=0x000000&

&background_color=0xffffff&

&flare_view=true&

&time_label=d:DAY;h:HOUR;m:MIN;s:SEC&

&time_zone=(GMT -09:00) Alaska&

&event_time=year:2011;month:4;day:15;hour:0;minute:0;seconds:0&

&event_duration=year:0;month:0;day:0;hour:0;minute:0;seconds:0&

&event_recursion=hourly&

&event_bg_image=-&

&bg_image=-&

&onpress_url=-&

&event_onpress_url=-&

&title=Mavic's Cherry trip&

&event_title=event&

&sound_file=-&

&event_sound_file=-&

&transparent=true&

" />

<param name="quality" value="high" />

<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />

<param name="scale" value="noscale" />

<param name="salign" value="lt" />

</object>

I've always enjoyed watching Favre play. He was also very good to have on my fantasy team at one, helping my team to win the championship two year in a row. But like many athletes he did not know when to gracefully leave the game. Watching a great athlete trying to hang on long after their prime saddens me.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Brett was good for the game. He made you feel like a kid when you watched him. He is one of the few that you never thought it was the money but for the love of the game. Not too many guys like Brett around these days.

He is one of the last gun slingers we will see in the NFL. He won with is crazy throws and he lost by them, but he was always fun to watch.