Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Smaller Countdown Clocks

Highlander

Hi guys,

Most of us know that there is a limit as to how big your signature can be because it means that you have to scroll further making the amount of threads on one page lesser because of the amount of countdown clocks / size of signature that some BM's have.

Well if you click on my countdown clock below it will take you to a free site where you can download a smaller one.

Although I liked the traditional one with the photo of a pretty lady or whatever, it was just too big.

I hope this is useful.

PS there is a way of putting 2 side by side if you want 2 countdown clocks and wanna save space.

:Cry3:

I don't know when is my next trip..

Can't use the clock...

:Cry3:

THanks for the notice, as the big ones are annoying when scrolling down indeed!

Do you know a how i can put my clock next to my trip-report-links instead of under each other ??? :001_Thank_You5:

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

THanks for the notice, as the big ones are annoying when scrolling down indeed!

Do you know a how i can put my clock next to my trip-report-links instead of under each other ??? :001_Thank_You5:

Copy your signature into an PM to me and I will have a try to see what I can do mate.

Thanks...i had seen your countdown on another post the other day...like the look of it...so i made my own to...thanks for sharing the link!!

MavSig2.gif

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="100" width="200" data="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_3.swf">'>http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_3.swf">

<param name="movie" value="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_3.swf" />

<param name="base" value="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/" />

<param name="flashvars" value="

&timer=3&

&time_template=3:ss;2:mm;1:hh;0:dd&

&time_color=0x000000&

&label_color=0x000000&

&background_color=0xffffff&

&flare_view=true&

&time_label=d:DAY;h:HOUR;m:MIN;s:SEC&

&time_zone=(GMT -09:00) Alaska&

&event_time=year:2011;month:4;day:15;hour:0;minute:0;seconds:0&

&event_duration=year:0;month:0;day:0;hour:0;minute:0;seconds:0&

&event_recursion=hourly&

&event_bg_image=-&

&bg_image=-&

&onpress_url=-&

&event_onpress_url=-&

&title=Mavic's Cherry trip&

&event_title=event&

&sound_file=-&

&event_sound_file=-&

&transparent=true&

" />

<param name="quality" value="high" />

<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />

<param name="scale" value="noscale" />

<param name="salign" value="lt" />

</object>

• 4 weeks later...

Just make sure that no one uses the pyzam countdown clocks, they cause all sorts of problems.

Alternatively, use the link below and the mods will receive requests to have you banned for lack of musical taste:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyggY_R3jU8

Edited by pallmall
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes." Jack Handey

Hi guys,

Most of us know that there is a limit as to how big your signature can be because it means that you have to scroll further making the amount of threads on one page lesser because of the amount of countdown clocks / size of signature that some BM's have.

Well if you click on my countdown clock below it will take you to a free site where you can download a smaller one.

Although I liked the traditional one with the photo of a pretty lady or whatever, it was just too big.

I hope this is useful.

PS there is a way of putting 2 side by side if you want 2 countdown clocks and wanna save space.

Thanks mate but yours seems to be broken I read a report this morning saying that you had been there for a few days but the clock says that you will not be there for another 34 mins. :)

I might add a clock.......except I know EXACTLY how many days until my next trip. I'm sad aren't I......or maybe just addicted.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Hi guys,

I hope this is useful.

Just read this and there was 3min 32 sec left on your clock. Hope you're arriving safely. lol

Glyn.

Currently at home until after the Wet Season. See you again in Sept.

Update - couldn't wait until Sept, booked for early July.