Pattaya Live Streams >> Tulip Girls Link Tree | Pattaya Girls Live Facebook | Pattaya Girls Tulip Villa | Nightwish Girls Payment Portal |

IGNORED

Hotdogs?

Im aussie but im talkin big fat mustard filled american style dogs, where can we get from lads?

on second road roughly at the top of soi 8 there is an austrian restaurant that does them, think it was about 120 baht with fries. can't remember the name of the place but it has austrian restaurant on the sign

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

on second road roughly at the top of soi 8 there is an austrian restaurant that does them, think it was about 120 baht with fries. can't remember the name of the place but it has austrian restaurant on the sign

i think its called Domicil

i think its called Domicil

yep that could possibly be it, red and white sign i think..

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

• 1 month later...

There's a food stand on Soi Diana near the corner of Soi Boukaew that sells them...really good and cheap, although I don't recall the exact prices.

On the parking lot of the Makro there is also a hotdog vendor. Think it was somthing like 40 Baht. Very tasty.

There's a food stand on Soi Diana near the corner of Soi Boukaew that sells them...really good and cheap, although I don't recall the exact prices.

Is that the One Burger stand? She used to be in front of a convenience store just to the downhill side of the Soi Diana entrance to LKmetro. She then moved the portable stand to LKmetro right across the street from Bobs BBQ. Dale was not amused. It sounds like it may be the same stand, as the new MASH gogo is going in right where she parked, so she probably had to move again.

Damn fine dogs she makes.

Edited by Scuzz

the best hotdog i have ever had was at First a go go, i think it was from the small place next door to it.

Edited by Mike Asia

Is that the One Burger stand? She used to be in front of a convenience store just to the downhill side of the Soi Diana entrance to LKmetro. She then moved the portable stand to LKmetro right across the street from Bobs BBQ. Dale was not amused. It sounds like it may be the same stand, as the new MASH gogo is going in right where she parked, so she probably had to move again.

Damn fine dogs she makes.

That might be the one...not 100% sure though. I thought MASH GoGo was going to be on LK Metro. If so, this lady's stand is on Soi Diana, so she'll be fine.

There's a little pizza stand on LK Metro (right hand side if you're walking towards Soi Boukaew), but I'm not sure if they have hotdogs or not. It's like a little hut...not quite a meals-on-wheels, not quite an actual building.

If you walk down Soi 6 and make a right on Beach Road, there's a lady set up near the 7-11 between Sois 4 and 5 who sells hot dogs. The lady is really very friendly and cooks up some mean dogs.

the best hotdog i have ever had was at First a go go, i think it was from the small place next door to it.

It's called Club 23 Restaurant. He's a very nice guy and he's doing a great job with all his food, but yes, they were good American hot dogs and I think they were well received by everyone judging by the way they fell upon every plateful he brought in at the Party.

I was in First last night to get slagged off for no-show on Friday and I ordered in the largest everything-on pizza from there at 340 Baht - deeelicious! - just wish I'd brought it home so I didn't have to share it. :Circle_Sharks:

mouse.gif.00a707d30565699b15838265572acd33.gif

Thanks for the info, I'll try some of these places.

I like the Italian sausages from S&P, and some rolls from Das Bakhaus (sp?). Better than any restaurant dogs I've ever had.

Pook Bar has cracking hotdogs.

:Good_Post: :Good_Post: :Good_Post:

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

• 1 year later...

Hi folks

Can anyone update this thread please on availability or location around central Sois. I'm hanging out for a big fat dog & fries.

Well I'm goin on 60, I'm older than most. Won't be long now and all I'll be is a ghost

You can also go to 7-11 for the most basic hot dog (bun and sausage) you can add mustard and ketchup. Probably not what your after but it does the trick for me and only 23 baht. On a side note, the "chicken steak" burgers at 7-11 are surprisingly good and only 37 baht. You can add onion, lettuce, tomato and sauce. They use a real, chunky piece of chicken (note: this is not the pre-packaged burgers. i'm talking about the burgers stored behind the counter in the draws. the pre-packaged ones are shit). I've been living on 7-11 food for the past 3 weeks lol.

Edited by schmitty

For me the BEST GIANT HOTDOG is in THE WORLD OF SPORT RESTAURANT walking up ( 500 yards ) from the Dolphin rounderbout on the Nagula Road ....The price is 110 Baht...

They also have a RESTAURANT heading towards the Immigration ( Back Road ) called DINE FOR 99...Same HOTDOG - same price. Tons of Fried Onions.