Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Can a girl get pregnant from precome?

kopite

Was with a girl the other day and as she was riding me I felt I was about to come, I pulled out but I think something went in her, at the time it was maybe half in (for around 2 secs) before I pulled out. Anyway as soon as I pulled out no more came out although somke clear like stuff came out. She started blowing me and I came in her mouth.

Was that pre come and can a girl get pregnant from it? I heard usually it doesn't contain any sperm unless maybe you have come prior to that and not urinated. The other thing is I knocked one out in the morning so I wouldn't come so damn quick with her, but am sure I went to the loo after and had a slash so that should have washed any sperm out. I think im ok but was just curious.

Any sexual intercourse unprotected of course you can knock her up and catch whatever STD she has... These are basic facts even Liverpool fans must know that...... Glory Glory Man United !!! Lol

Yes she can, which is why the withdrawal method is considered to be a poor form of contraception.

Have you read the forum rules?

Please resize your photos!

Sitting here now in this bar for hours,

whilst strange men rent strange flowers,

I'll be picking up your petals in another few hours...

Wikipedia says no, only if you came directly before :D

Precome

Proud member of the -Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya-

yes she can 4 sure

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

No this isn't a joke. This was my Friday morning yesterday actually. :Cross_Fingers:

me too!

Please tell me this is a joke!

Sadly not...amazing to find out the level of sexual ignorance on some of these forums despite sex being the main preoccupation ! Concerned about pregnancy, but not about STDs - still, at least it does show a certain level of concern. Regarding the pre-come issue - how many will be able to judge absolutely when this finishes and the real stuff arrives ? There is probably a very fine line which is probably lost in the 'throes of passion'.

Sadly not...amazing to find out the level of sexual ignorance on some of these forums despite sex being the main preoccupation ! Concerned about pregnancy, but not about STDs - still, at least it does show a certain level of concern. Regarding the pre-come issue - how many will be able to judge absolutely when this finishes and the real stuff arrives ? There is probably a very fine line which is probably lost in the 'throes of passion'.

:Agree1:

Sadly not...amazing to find out the level of sexual ignorance on some of these forums despite sex being the main preoccupation ! Concerned about pregnancy, but not about STDs - still, at least it does show a certain level of concern.

Agreed.

Interesting article although I haven't read the source (study) material.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Economy/sex-study-pull-withdrawal-method-rivals-condoms-birth/story?id=7688558

There's also references to two studies done by the NIH on pre-cum analysis. Answer, no sperm.

This is the opposite of what I've been taught, but as in all things medical subject to revision.

Edited by DrK

A lot of BG's are fairly sensible and will take the morning after pill if they are worried.

Most pharmacy shops do a roaring trade with BG's.

Or she'll snag a pill of one of her friends.

If you pulled out she may not feel the need to take precautions, so it may be higher risk.

The whole thing is still low risk though.

Asumming it was the right time for her to be pregnant, and that there was some sperm rattling around in your pre-cum or from before that got blow clear, then theres a small chance she'll be pregnant.

STD's are are more immediate and serious concern.

Edited by hazze