IGNORED

Lady's ages

fourrings

HI,

My first question. I was wondering how old most of the ladies are? Here in the US I'm not into the fresh out of high school girls I tend to like them in there mid twentys to early thirty's. How does this compare in Pattaya?

Thanks, I'm really enjoying this forum.

Four

You will find thousands of available ladies from across the age demographic here. There are copious amounts in the age range you prefer.

Welcome to the board.

R

BARGIRLS CAN FAKE AN ORGASM BUT I CAN FAKE A WHOLE RELATIONSHIP

You will find thousands of available ladies from across the age demographic here. There are copious amounts in the age range you prefer.

Welcome to the board.

R

Thank you sir, I figured as much. Just don't Want to be suprised.

Thanks for the welcome.

the gogo girls tend to be younger (18 - 25) with the beer bars having the more older girls (though you still some young girls there)

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

Age matters not in pattYa IMHO it's the girl that's imp I gave been with some stunning 19 year old expensive go go dancers and found her to be a starfish and got rid after one hour then I met a 45 year old in a Market cost me nothing and stayed with her a week.... Her body was also better !! Age means nothing it's all about the experience .. If you like young thousands available 17- 45 and some older and sadly some younger