Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Has BA gone dead?

Would post this on the BA board, but could not find any forum to the admin/mods.

Just signed up on BA a couple of days ago - 5 posts until now. If 50+ quality posts are nescesarry to be elevated,, and with 2700+ members i think it is more or less impossible. Think i saw one member with 135 posts - still not advanced. I therefore have to ask if BA is going down the drain (hope not, as i de spend a lot of time in BKK and have a lot of informationn to share, as well as i still would love to get some more info) and has it been deserted by the admin/mods?

Come on PA BMs, a lot of you do spend some time in BKK so why not sign up on BA as well and let us get the board running just a little bit faster :Cross_Fingers:

http://www.bangkok-addicts.com/forum

Everyone has the right to my opinion

• 3 weeks later...

Since you're an advanced member here just PM one of the mods and they'll elevate you on BA. I do agree with your call to inject more life into the BA forums in general though.

I know for me, having to join again is a big deterent to being active on BA. Why not make it so the members here can also be active there? A direct link would increase traffic IMHO

I spent 4 days in BKK during my last trip, and will spend 3 days there during my next trip, but I just don't feel that's enough to warrant me signing up on another board.

The BKK part of this forum is more than enough for me to get the desired information about BKK I need.