Pattaya Live Streams >> Tulip Girls Link Tree | Pattaya Girls Live Facebook | Pattaya Girls Tulip Villa | Nightwish Girls Payment Portal |

IGNORED

Finn Air

pm1982

Gents,

Flying Ethiad,Qatar or Emirates seems quite normal these days. But I was just offered a cheap flight with Finn Air.

I mean I know that Finnland is nice nothern european country between Sweden and Russia, which brought as Aki Kaurismäki, Mikka Hakkinen and of course great bands like The Lenningrad Cowboys or Apocalyptica.

But has any one of you ever sittin`in one the airplanes? :Flying:

Thanks for any comments.

Proud member of the -Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya-

Flew with them a few times a while back - worked out well for me anyway. The 10hr leg to Helsinki is just about right and only had to wait 45mins for the London flight. Hostesses are best described as 'mature' but service is good and the booze flows as the Finns are such pissheads.

Definitely prefer them over the middle eastern airlines.

'Fools rush in where angels fear to tread' - TiT

Flew with them a few times a while back - worked out well for me anyway. The 10hr leg to Helsinki is just about right and only had to wait 45mins for the London flight. Hostesses are best described as 'mature' but service is good and the booze flows as the Finns are such pissheads.

i think it is due to the price of alcohol in Finland, when it is 'free' they can't pass it up

What he said.

Flying Finnair for my upcoming trip - very efficient. Not much too look at, neither hostesses nor IFE.

Junior

nice--%C3%A0-classe_medium.jpg

In Thailand money talks and I am all talk.

flew with them last year the big advantege the short route about ten hours,last time i flew with thai their equal both in service and flight time.if flying from norway the enterteinment is better says my norweghian friends

Thanks for your comments,

Sounds like I should book it.

And it understand you are still alowed to get drunk on Finn Air and no "Sir, I`m sorry but..."

And as John Denver said ... I`m leaving on .... :Flying::Beer1::Flying:

Thanks for your comments,

Sounds like I should book it.

And it understand you are still alowed to get drunk on Finn Air and no "Sir, I`m sorry but..."

And as John Denver said ... I`m leaving on .... :Flying::Beer1::Flying:

Hold your horses buddy!!

I flew Finnair in february and on the BKK flight they don't serve alcohol except with the meal and you have to pay for the whiskey.

If you are pushy like me you will be able to sneak a beer together with the whiskey but they are very restrictive with the beer otherwise.

Why?

Because otherwise the plane would be a massive piss-up!

We swedes has nothing on the finns when it comes to being shitfaced :P

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63

@ JohnnyWilde

Thanks, you just stopped me in time.

As they say: no booze, no ball game

Any recomm. on a decent drinking airline?

was no problem last year with beer or whisky,maybe new rule or pure bs

It's even stated on their homepage and my own first hand experience is dated february 2010.

Johnny Wilde

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63

Flew with them in February-you only get wine or beer unless you pay 5 euros for spirits-food ok but small portions-and I am not a big eater.MIDDLE EASTERN AIRLINES far better. :001_Thank_You5:

Adult beverages are 5 euros per portion except one cup of wine or beer can with the meal.

Pics from june this year:

lento1.jpg

Half full or half empty..

lento2.jpg

Breakfast

lento3.jpg

Meal

lento4.jpg

Entertainment system didn't work..

We swedes has nothing on the finns when it comes to being shitfaced :P

Totally different :rolleyes:

babydollsaddict.gif

I shower only me

The streets don't change but maybe the names

Thanks for the pictures Karil,

I like empty planes, but I am troubled by an Airline which charges 5 Euro for booze ontop of a 2k Euro Ticket.

And if they are able to crash their linux, what else .... just joking. :Flying:

I'm about to book roundtrip HEL-BKK-HEL for january and 994 euros seems to be the lowest rate. It is value for money on high season days. My ticket last june was 680 euros for the same trip so it really depends about your dates when you are flying. Funny thing is that our flight was delayed 8 hours because there was a technical problem with our plane so we had to wait another plane landing from Hong Kong. Of course it was a good thing that they found out about that problem before takeoff. Overall Finnair is like many other Finnish companies, they do their job and you can not praise them for that but it is also difficult to find anything to complain about.

There is no free booze. Someone has to pay one way or another..

babydollsaddict.gif

I shower only me

The streets don't change but maybe the names

I think Karil last comment is perfect and rounds up the thread - nothing more to say (I guess).

Thaks you everybody for your help :001_Thank_You5:

See you next time in LOS :Drink4:

BR

pm1982

I flwe finnair last trip.

Very efficient, very clean and a decent newish plane.

Food was ok, never bothered with drink as never do on airlines. Overall I think Finnair are more than ok. And love the Helsinki airport, hardly anyone in there, lots of smoking areas and again, spotlessly clean.

Food was ok, never bothered with drink as never do on airlines. Overall I think Finnair are more than ok. And love the Helsinki airport, hardly anyone in there, lots of smoking areas and again, spotlessly clean.

... and so small there is no risk of getting lost. :)

If there is limited alcohol on the flight is will be a quiet flight, because the finns do not talk if they are not drunk. They also does not have an age or weight limit for the hostesses if you care about that.

So to sum up all BMs experiences: Modern aircrafts, not so modern stewardesses, no drinkingspree, when in order good IFE, food is decent.

For a muslim traveller = good choice

For a drunkard christian = bad choice

For a fuckwith like me with own lappy and a bottle of scotch in the carry-on = Excellent

For a sheep in the heard accepting given orders = Very bad choice of airline

And never forget this: being pushy for drinks won't have you rejected but being a asshole on the piss will cost you a bundle!

My Point?

Do I ever have a point?

Johnny Wilde

Memo:

November 2009 - Finnair Pilots strike,

December 2010 - Finnair Cabin crew strike,...

Forecast:

catering strike ?

baggage handling strike ?

air traffic control strike ?

Your guess:...