IGNORED

Taxing the Bike

sharktooth

awrite

i recently bought a new bike and got insurance and registration through the dealer. i thought it was 'all-in,' but hear yesterday that i need to get it taxed. i understand it's cheap, but where do i go and what do i need to bring to get it done.

i know i should just ride up and ask the dealer but it look's like it is gonna pish with rain shortly. phoning them is a bit of a night mare as well.

cheers in advance

SDC11196.JPG

The dealer should register the bike and get the first year's tax and insurance for you. You will not get the tax paper until the white plate is issued.

awrite

i recently bought a new bike and got insurance and registration through the dealer. i thought it was 'all-in,' but hear yesterday that i need to get it taxed. i understand it's cheap, but where do i go and what do i need to bring to get it done.

i know i should just ride up and ask the dealer but it look's like it is gonna pish with rain shortly. phoning them is a bit of a night mare as well.

cheers in advance

SDC11196.JPG

Nice Kwaka. If its raining, you could spend your time leaning how to resize photos