IGNORED

new fishing park in pattaya with rooms

funfun

we have just opened a new fishing park here in pattaya, the fish arnt masive yet but there is plenty of them which makes it fun, everyone welcome

plenty to look at as nice suroundings for familys etc'

you can bring your own food at no charge or we have a good priced menu, drinks we have a daily special offer of LARGE leo or large chang beer at only 59 bhat.

we have 2 brand new rooms for rent in this lovley setting, ideal for animal lovers overlooking a nice fishing lake.

rooms rent 600 bhat per night ideal as a mini holiday away from Soi 6 :) for a couple of nights.

monthly lets ideal for a quiet life style will suit retired or working sensible person/ couple. both rooms have great views and will be around the 9000-11000 bhat per month price. located on soi 27 opposite banglamung police station.

photosclick here

many thanks

anyone wanting more info can pm me or email [email protected]

directions

travel along sukemvit road past bangkok pattaya hospital heading in bangkok direction.

approx 3 kms down there is banglamung police station on your left hand side, if ou look to your right there is a toyota dealer and 711 at the side of soi 21

you cannot turn right here, so you must go a little further down the dual carrageway and do a u turn

come back up to the 711 on the corner and turn left into soi 21

travel down soi 21 passing a large hotel and mum isaan fishing park is located on your left hand side

many thanks

(to mods/brian etc, if there is a problem or nything wrong with this ad please let me know, thanks for your help, cheers chris

DSCF3002.JPG

DSCF3008.JPG

DSCF3026.JPG

DSCF3031.JPG

DSCF3042.JPG

DSCF3044.JPG

DSCF3051.JPG

DSCF3045.JPG

DSCF3033.JPG

DSCF3038.JPG

DSCN7905.JPG

Edited by funfun

Will be out to check it out mid jan .

Mark

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

Looks like a lovely idyllic setting and I am sure it is very peacefull. Best of luck.

PS. You should throw a monster fish in there to liven up the fishing experience (you can tell I am not a fisherman!) :Scared2:

Fishing, food, cheap beer and a ST room?

Sounds like paradise!!!! :GoldenSmile1:

Testicles

Outstanding! Will definitely check it out.

thanks very much guys for your kind wishes

we did have a day with the kids from Father rays the other day if anyone interestedclick here

again thanks

chris

Will have a look in Jan Chris,see you then (20 days, warm sleepy up for me)!!!! lol

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

Will have a look in Jan Chris,see you then (20 days, warm sleepy up for me)!!!! lol

oh shes warm shes been with franky :)

see ya soon, 19 days :)

oh shes warm shes been with franky :)

see ya soon, 19 days :)

ha ha...cheers!! Well just keep the Vodka on ice then!

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

Something to tempt people would be some pictures of the fish, so people can get an idea of the size of them.

as said above, they aint massive, and the photos are there also, if your looking for big fish this def isnt for you.

more a family day out than big fish compition

but the pattaya fishing club come here so more of a change i thinnk, try it they meet every wednesday.

DSCF3227.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Nice set up mate, if you have any posters or similar for this I will put a couple up in the Cafe if you drop them off anytime.

Good luck with it all.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Nice set up mate, if you have any posters or similar for this I will put a couple up in the Cafe if you drop them off anytime.

Good luck with it all.

thanks a lot, its not somthing i thought of posters, but will price some up, if we get some done ill drop a couple of thanks again.

in the meantime the website is now up and running

again thanks for that.

Nice place & tranquil surroundings.

The only concern is that it looks like mosquito heaven, with all the water & vegetation.

All the best.

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

Nice place & tranquil surroundings.

The only concern is that it looks like mosquito heaven, with all the water & vegetation.

All the best.

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

"the water & vegetation." its a fishing park i havent seen one without water and veg????

only joking, yeah theres ob some there but we cut back on them its far better and we learning new tricks all the time so well never be free of them but they aint a problem as such.

cheers chris