Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

flights

softlad

flight prices seem to have gone up any info on who to fly with would be nice also is it best to get direct flight or stop off some are like 20 hours i would be jetlagged for ages any help thanks

softlad

look for a cheap deal using opodo.co.uk, netfights.com, skyscanner.net, you can usually find a cheap stopover flight uder 16 hrs which is fine, theres no such thing as jetlag in pattaya!

ethiad, qatar, emirates are good. ive done klm, air france quite a few times which is bearable. I wouldnt fly air india again even if the tickets were £10 return. Direct flight is less hassle but having a break with a few hours stopover is nice for some too.

book within 6 weeks of flying for the best prices.

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

From continental europe e.g. Amsterdam, you get decent offers and get a transfer-flight seperatly. :Flying:

Proud member of the -Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya-

all flights are going to be more expensive because of the airport tax out of england cheapest i could find was £500 with jet airways via mumbai was not a very long stop over 1 and half hours going out 2 and half hours coming back. jet not that bad an airline.

One time went to Los Angles(LAX) to Tipei TW (TPE)14 hours and a 2.5 hr layover then BKK LONG FLIGHT, worse was LAX to BKK direct 17.1 hours that sucked big time.

My personal ass in chair tolerance is 12-14 hours, after that shere torture .

Just my 2 Baht worth

Mark

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

P S Average total trip time, my door to my condo in Jomtien 30 hours......

Mark

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

look for a cheap deal using opodo.co.uk, netfights.com, skyscanner.net, you can usually find a cheap stopover flight uder 16 hrs which is fine, theres no such thing as jetlag in pattaya!

ethiad, qatar, emirates are good. ive done klm, air france quite a few times which is bearable. I wouldnt fly air india again even if the tickets were £10 return. Direct flight is less hassle but having a break with a few hours stopover is nice for some too.

book within 6 weeks of flying for the best prices.

oh shit. i am flying with air india in 2 weeks. what was your experience like.

all flights are going to be more expensive because of the airport tax out of england cheapest i could find was £500 with jet airways via mumbai was not a very long stop over 1 and half hours going out 2 and half hours coming back. jet not that bad an airline.

imo jet are one of the best airlines in the sky. love them.

cheapest I could find out of LAX in jan was 990 includes all taxes . Dont think im going to find anything cheaper then that .

cheapest I could find out of LAX in jan was 990 includes all taxes . Dont think im going to find anything cheaper then that .

decent deal. was this on EVA?

oh shit. i am flying with air india in 2 weeks. what was your experience like.

6hr delay both directions, disorganisation, not being able to sit in allocated seat due to lots of large families overflowing into neighbouring seats, crazy amounts of carry on baggage allowed & overhead baggage packed full like youve never seen. dont worry if your flight goes well it will feel like a great result before your trip even started!

a shocking 33% of flights were ontime on the delhi -> heathrow route for Oct/Nov 2010

http://www.flightstats.com/go/FlightRating/flightRatingByCarrier.do?airline=%28AI%29+Air+India&x=40&y=11

Edited by praf974
O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

decent deal. was this on EVA?

No with China , only a 1.5 hour layover in Taiwan , I really hate Taiwan's airport thought .

6hr delay both directions, disorganisation, not being able to sit in allocated seat due to lots of large families overflowing into neighbouring seats, crazy amounts of carry on baggage allowed & overhead baggage packed full like youve never seen. dont worry if your flight goes well it will feel like a great result before your trip even started!

a shocking 33% of flights were ontime on the delhi -> heathrow route for Oct/Nov 2010

http://www.flightstats.com/go/FlightRating/flightRatingByCarrier.do?airline=%28AI%29+Air+India&x=40&y=11

now i am worried. thanks for the info. not looking forward to this. wish i had booked jet now.

now i am worried. thanks for the info. not looking forward to this. wish i had booked jet now.

I guess you just have to expect the worst then hopefully it wont be as bad as you expect. looking at the stats, at least there are no cancelations shown on that route so they should get you there( albeit with a delay )

Fingers crossed for you mate.

Dodgy

I guess you just have to expect the worst then hopefully it wont be as bad as you expect. looking at the stats, at least there are no cancelations shown on that route so they should get you there( albeit with a delay )

Fingers crossed for you mate.

Dodgy

thanks mate, i think i need all the help i can get.

jeeez thats shite service how do they stay in business,..i pay my £25 a leg more to dubai then bkk there and back with emirates any day...thanks for info praf...soft lad take note mate

No with China , only a 1.5 hour layover in Taiwan , I really hate Taiwan's airport thought .

I think the airport in Taipei is fine. Have not transited there in a long time though. What don't you like about it?

I think the airport in Taipei is fine. Have not transited there in a long time though. What don't you like about it?

Well the two times I have been there they were doing some sort of construction . I had to take a little tram to a remote terminal that smelled like a combination of a bag of assholes and formaldehyde . Maybe I really can't judge the airport because I have not seen the main part of it just telling you what I think .

It is a far cry from BKK which is my favorite airport in the world.

If there was an award for the worlds dullest airport Taiwan would be long odds on to win it