IGNORED

Metro Apartments

JASONTHAI

Hi I have heard god thing about Metro Apartments from other forums I was wondering if anyone has stayed there ? I am looking to stay there in Sept and need feedback before I book.

Cheers

Little Brown Man

:)

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

well with one of the most hit sites in pattaya and probably the most reviewed place on all the boards , with nothing but praise for the place, id say whats stopping you booking there.

get it booked , its never easy to get into as its very very popular, book now.

Great Value hotel in great area. I have stayed there and very impressed. In room safe also

As Mulphy says the only problem is securing a reservation. Here are a couple of links that will help you.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/index...?showtopic=4852

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=908

well with one of the most hit sites in pattaya and probably the most reviewed place on all the boards , with nothing but praise for the place, id say whats stopping you booking there.

get it booked , its never easy to get into as its very very popular, book now.

Hi Mulphy I read on another post by a BM that all you do is advertise your bar well you should show him this that would shut him up! I am looking forward to poping into you place for a drink

Cheers

J

Building A House In The Village

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

Hi Mulphy I read on another post by a BM that all you do is advertise your bar well you should show him this that would shut him up! I am looking forward to poping into you place for a drink

Cheers

J

jason , i look forward to you coming in for a few beers , but take some of the things the odd idiot comes away with , with a pinch of salt , they are not always agenda free.