IGNORED

impress your TG

zulthomas

hi guys, if one wishes to be nice and maybe make a

favorable inpression on his beatiful thai girl which

kind of restaurant and meal should one chose in patts?

is it a question of money or of a particular taste??

Well, MK has always been a safe bet, plenty of them, order what you want and very reasonable. (One of my fave too)!!!

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

Ive taken my girl and her friend to brunos very impressive and great quality service, but they felt a bit awkward in those sort of surroundings and were constantly worried and somewhat intimidated by the waiting staff and general clientele, Worth a visit

Most of the girls don't like fancy expensive restaurants where they have to wait on there food

and have to sit still for a long time .

They also don't like you paying a lot of money on food as it leaves less money for them :GoldenSmile1:

My girl likes to eat at Leng kee , Pattaya klang , good food , fair prices .

• Like 1

If you really want to impress her it's better to invite her friends also and go to a streetvendor or Thai BBQ where they can eat isaanfood instead of real Bangkokrestaurant food and have some fun with their friends instead of a dull conversation with you alone!

• Like 1

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

If she likes seafood, the Moom Aroi in Naklua is a popular spot for the Thais as well. The ladies feel quite comfortable there.

oh you romantic types are just so gonna win the girls over every time !.

sorry man, i didn't even read your post.

but from your title, the italian restaraurnt opposite the kangaroo bar on walking st is so fucking good !, and i hate wog food !.

i met the local wog mafia at thier late night hang out.

they hassled me/encourged me to come and try thier "ozzy steak", OMFG !, it was better than arginteena, ozzy, USA !, it was the best pepper steak i have ever fucking had !, AND THAT IS NOSHIT !.

go there please.

i left there so high i forgot to get thier names.

there is a guy who comes HERE sometimes, roidfreak, a big cagefighter from the UK, he eats there and only there every night.

get it now !?.

If you really want to impress her it's better to invite her friends also and go to a streetvendor or Thai BBQ where they can eat isaanfood instead of real Bangkokrestaurant food and have some fun with their friends instead of a dull conversation with you alone!

I didnt know you knew him! :GoldenSmile1:

I think that the way to impress your TG is to take her where you would like to go and eat. That way she might have a new experience and get to know something more about you. Nothing impresses a woman less than a man who tries to impress her!

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

I think that the way to impress your TG is to take her where you would like to go and eat. That way she might have a new experience and get to know something more about you. Nothing impresses a woman less than a man who tries to impress her!

i agree 100%... especially a thai girl or thai people for that matter. showing off and trying to hard is kinda looked down upon in my experience.. plus then you become the buffalo.. imho...

Most of the girls don't like fancy expensive restaurants where they have to wait on there food

and have to sit still for a long time .

They also don't like you paying a lot of money on food as it leaves less money for them :GoldenSmile1:

My girl likes to eat at Leng kee , Pattaya klang , good food , fair prices .

The duck at Leng Kee is really really good. I think they have about 800 (not an exaggeration) dishes on the menu. I ate there a few times on my first trip.

The girl I was with wanted to go to Sizzler. No fuckin way am I flying 20 hours and eating Sizzler. But she was insistent; she REALLY wanted to go. I caved and we went to the one in Central Festival. As you can imagine, over-priced and absolutely disgusting.

She did redeem herself by taking me to the best corner food stall. I dont remember the Soi it was on but I remember how to get there. From LK Metro you have to walk up Buakhao towards Pattaya Klang. You go around that big S turn that is a little scary to walk around. I think it was another 100-200 meters up from there on the right. There is a Family Mart on the same corner with a Key vendor beside it. I think the sign was yellow but everything was in Thai so I dont know what its called. They have a few plastic tables and chairs. I ate at this place many times. Always very late at night. I think they are open till 4am. They sell some beef or pork noodles that are kinda like Pho. Really tasty. 70 baht for two bowls. Im pretty sure if you take your girl here, she will think you're pretty fuckin cool.

Edited by gravy

If you stay at a place that has a euro kitchen (condo) give her 200B and send her to market and have her cook for you.

Tell her you want chicken and vegs, and to suprise you. "pet nit noi" not to spicy :)

Mark

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

hi guys, if one wishes to be nice and maybe make a

favorable inpression on his beatiful thai girl which

kind of restaurant and meal should one chose in patts?

is it a question of money or of a particular taste??

On my trip at the start of this year I asked one girl where she would like to go, telling her it was up to her and she chose Joe Louis Thai Restaurant which had a traditional Thai puppet show and there is seating outdoors (not sure if there is an indoors).

Food seemed decent enough and I dont remember the bill stinging too much although it certainly wouldn't be the cheapest place in town.

She also chose to go ten pin bowling, visit her own gogo (surprise) and also a couple of the newer gogo's which she said she hadn't got round to seeing yet and which on seeing decided she would prefer to work at her gogo as hers has less customers :)

For me it would depend. Am I trying to impress a bar girl or a 'regular' Thai girl.

If a bar girl, I wouldn't worry too much about impressing them. They get treated to all the fine foods all the time I am sure. As someone previously mentioned, they'd probably be more impressed if you spend the extra dosh on her, instead of the food.

As for regular Thai girls, I wouldn't go to the most expensive or fancy place to 'impress them.' I'd pick something very modest in price, but good food.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Lengkee on Pattaya Klang is a good choice, much better than Kiss foods. The Thai BBQ (moo Kata) is another great idea.

But trying to impress a bar fine with food won't get you very far

If she likes seafood, the Moom Aroi in Naklua is a popular spot for the Thais as well. The ladies feel quite comfortable there.

I agree, you can't go wrong with Mum Aroi. My girl took me here and been eating here ever since. Enjoy

Based on my experience, MK wins hands down. They love the place.

As has been stated, don't think for a minute spending a lot of money on a restaurant is going to impress a Thai girl.

Based on my experience, MK wins hands down. They love the place.

As has been stated, don't think for a minute spending a lot of money on a restaurant is going to impress a Thai girl.

MK got expensive these days or maybe i just got cheaper..

This one always works for me LOL

79.jpg

But seriously, I took my ex TGF and her family to the boat restaurant in the bay, the food was good and they all loved it.

Cheers

hey, check it out !. slapman has woken up and ihalf sober !.

i just want to say that this is a really cool post.

because the way to a thai girls heart is thru her stomach !.

as if it wasn't obvious !.

brian, why are you shitty with me ?, don't make me ask alley na !.

My girls 1st choice would allways be a thai place, you know the type. They look like 1970's school rooms with plastic naff seats and cheap tables. Ontop of the table they have the 4 different additives to noodle soups (chilli, sugar, prik nam pblah and whatever). She likes to take charge, get various dishes and after a banquet we rarely get charged over 200TBH. I guess she wants to save money so i can spend it on her.

Oh, and the Ruen Thai, 2nd road, that scores points as it's an upmarket thai restaurant.

ภรรยาไทยต้องà¸à¸²à¸£

The girl I was with wanted to go to Sizzler. No fuckin way am I flying 20 hours and eating Sizzler. But she was insistent; she REALLY wanted to go. I caved and we went to the one in Central Festival. As you can imagine, over-priced and absolutely disgusting.

A lot of the girls like Sizzler, and I've taken many there. I like the place. The problem with the one in Central Festival is that it may be full, so can't get a seat. In that case, go to the one in Royal Plaza.

brian, why are you shitty with me ?, don't make me ask alley na !.

Huh?

The duck at Leng Kee is really really good. I think they have about 800 (not an exaggeration) dishes on the menu.

And whatever you order it's on the table in 2 minutes

She did redeem herself by taking me to the best corner food stall. I dont remember the Soi it was on but I remember how to get there. From LK Metro you have to walk up Buakhao towards Pattaya Klang. You go around that big S turn that is a little scary to walk around. I think it was another 100-200 meters up from there on the right. There is a Family Mart on the same corner with a Key vendor beside it. I think the sign was yellow but everything was in Thai so I dont know what its called. They have a few plastic tables and chairs. I ate at this place many times. Always very late at night. I think they are open till 4am. They sell some beef or pork noodles that are kinda like Pho. Really tasty. 70 baht for two bowls. Im pretty sure if you take your girl here, she will think you're pretty fuckin cool.

That's on the corner where Leng kee is :GoldenSmile1: