IGNORED

Watching UK TV Abroad

Magoo57

Came across this site which shows you how to watch UK tv whilst abroad. BBC iplayer requires a uk ip address to work abroad. The following link appears to supply a work around through VPN software. It's free according to the blurb so worth a try rather than shelling out cash on a programme such as hide my ip. Here's the link:

http://www.ghacks.ne...rom-everywhere/

Good luck.

Personally most of it would not be of interest to me, apart from the Footy I am quite happy with DVD's that come out and movies on UBC, Nat Geo and all alike stuff, Corrie has no apeal

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I've been using UKNOVA for years and its great. Most UK programs available after a day or 2. Registration is required but completely free

Not sure if this website only works with a UK IP address but it has about 30 channels. Definitely worth a look

http://tvcatchup.com/

small print says this, so it seems unlikely.

4.7 Territorial limitations

User undertakes only to use the Services in the country in which he or she Resides and in the area in which the broadcast was intended to be viewed. Members acknowledge that the availability of certain TV channels may vary if using the services in a different country to that of the country of their personal residence.

Very old post, but will still input anyway.

A gadget mate of mine introduced me to this thing called a slingbox, where he connected me to this slingbox, which was connected to his sky, and on my laptop screen i had a little remote control and the sky menu's and so on, as if i was looking at home andi had full control over channels, it was the nuts, until after about 1.5 hours i suddenly thought...... what the hell are you doing, your in PATTAYA you plum!!!

Peace.

http://www.slingbox.com/go/slingbox

Edited by MR REEMAN

The VAST majority of(uk)tv is shite..... I don't watch it at home so why would i want to watch it in Patts ?.

:GoldenSmile1:...............