IGNORED

Pattaya's Hotels!

sandman

I have contacted a number of Pattaya's hotels using the "Reserve" section of their Website. I always provide complete info. I sometimes get a computer-generated canned reply that my request has been received & will be answered shortly. Doesn't happen! Then I followup with a reservation request using their regular EMAIL address. Still no answer!

WHY?

Never mind making any reservations. I always go without to Pattaya. Just have a list with 5 of your favourite hotels and walk in to see if they have availability and negotiate the price. No hassle, no emailproblems or upfront payments/deposits. And even in most times you end up paying just the same rate as one has prebooked!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

I have contacted a number of Pattaya's hotels

High season + Thai logic = they think it will last forever.

They'll realise that they should consider reservation when the empty rate will increase...

Do as Themosch said. Don't book. If you're realy scared to sleep in the street, book one night through Agoda and decide for the rest of your holidays as you are there.

Dynasty Inn, been staying with them every year i go, extreamly happy with the customer service, fastpersonal respons to emails, and excelent price.