IGNORED

Girl Friendy Hotel

nizpro

Hi , Ive stayed at the High Five, on 2nd Road Soi 8, Rooftop Pool, Aircon, Tv, Free Wi Fi, Safe at Reception, reasonable standard ......750bt, came back with two F/L L/Bs one night, & 2 bar girls ...No Problems at all. Id book here every time, stayed here 3 times now.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nizpro

• Marc-ster

• bigbseeker

• MTiber

Is it a scam that hotels charge for guests ? why do they do it, they know guys come to Pattaya for the girls and take advantage, never understood it to be no less than a scam.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Is it a scam that hotels charge for guests ? why do they do it, they know guys come to Pattaya for the girls and take advantage, never understood it to be no less than a scam.

Yip, they already charge you for a room for 2 person even if you're coming alone.

Usual charge for 1 person in a 2 person room is 50% more than price of a single room but in Pattaya you pay full price for 2 persons.

Then they charge you for breakfast for your guest even if room is paid for 2 persons with breakfast.

And if you have 2 girls, you pay then full price for 3 person in a room but you only get 2 towels not 3.

But in the end, it's their policy and you agree to their terms.

As long as hotel is making a profit, they won't change their policy.

This is why hotels like Areca are sold out in Feb 2011 despite some negative info about their staff.

In the end, best ratio of low price and high quality matters and all sides know this - no matter of certain minuses.

It may be easier to do a list of hotels that ARE NOT girl friendly...

1. Siam Bayshore Resort

2. Marriott Pattaya Resort

3. Sheraton Pattaya Resort

4. Pattaya Discovery Beach Hotel

there's a bunch more out there...

Cheers...

This is not not really correct.

I can say with certainty that Marriot is one of the most girlfriendly hotels around. In fact the main reaon the Marriot is my favorite hotel is because they treat the girls with respect.

Sheraton frowns upon having girtls dressed as prostitutes running around but apart from that, there is no problem either.

Siam Bayshore and Discovery Beach are indeed against the girls.

I immediatly checked out from Discovery Beach after being asked for their pimp fee.

I only stayed ay Bayshore one night because of the looks me GF got but they did not ask for money.

Regarding the Marriott and a joiner fee, here's the response I received from Marriott Internet Customer Care:

"We contacted the front desk at the Pattaya Marriott Resort and Spa on your behalf. We were informed that if you have an additional guest staying overnight, you will want to include this guest in the number of guests on your reservation. You may enter the number of guests per room during step one of the online reservation process."

This is not only good advice for the Marriot but for all hotels: always book the room for the maximum number of people allowed. That way they can't argue about the increase in the number of guests. Be certain at check-in that they note that you are cheking in for 2 (or more) people.

This will also avoid problems with the numebr of people at breakfast when it's "included" in the price of the room.

But even when I had, by mistake, only booked for me, I did not have any problem at Marriott. At one time I even was with 4 girls in my room during an afernoon. The girls do not even have the leave their ID with security unless you ask for it..

This is not not really correct.

I can say with certainty that Marriot is one of the most girlfriendly hotels around. In fact the main reaon the Marriot is my favorite hotel is because they treat the girls with respect.

Sheraton frowns upon having girtls dressed as prostitutes running around but apart from that, there is no problem either.

Siam Bayshore and Discovery Beach are indeed against the girls.

I immediatly checked out from Discovery Beach after being asked for their pimp fee.

I only stayed ay Bayshore one night because of the looks me GF got but they did not ask for money.

Perhaps "girlfriendly" was the wrong word to use and is a bit vague. I have never heard of BG's being dragged out of hotels by management/security just for being BG's, so I was inferring "Girlfriendly" as whether or not they charge a joiner fee. As for the Marriott, I had a mate stay there and he said he had to pay a joiner fee - this was 2-3 years ago, so maybe something has changed.

I stayed at the Bayshore exactly one year ago and they wanted 1,000bt joiner fee. I managed to talk my way out of it with the nightshift reception supervisor. 700bt for breakfast was surely a joke though.

Cheers...

Edited by sydney95b

Thinking of staying in sunshine hotel now anyone know much about it?

The Sunshine in Soi 8 is girl friendly, and the location is great. Do not expect to get a lot of sleep, though. The place can be quite noisy. Last year I was living next door to a group of indian guys, who just didn't know how to behave. A lot of noise all night long, and the security didn't do anything about it :Hit_Self:

... As for the Marriott, I had a mate stay there and he said he had to pay a joiner fee - this was 2-3 years ago, so maybe something has changed...

Cheers...

I have been going to the Marriott for the past 5 years a few times a year and I have never been asked to pay nor have I ever seen any money change hands.

Probably some employee needed extra money at the time your friend was there.

I would really like to know if other people had to pay and to whom? Security or reception?

• 2 weeks later...

Try looking down in LK Metro area, such as at the Irish Rovers (Guest House) ran by Simon. www.the-irish-rovers.com.

Irish Rovers is 100% very relaxed, safe and in the heart of where all the bars and clubs, 100% Girl Friendly (no joiner fees ever), good bar and pool table area at street level and you can even get at TG home delivery from witin the ground floor bar (after 5pm).Food menu is great, driknks are a good price and great beer selection. Rooms cost from 700 to 1000 TB, but are very clean and well suited to use for a sleep and a sh...g

Also Pasadena Lodge (LK Metro): a bit pricier

Drunkin Duck (LK Metro)

Any other Guest House in LK Metro. I never heard of one in that street that is Not Girl Friendly (and with no joiner fees) If there ever was such a hotel taht was GF and charged Joiners fees in that Street,it would go out of business in a month

Also if you want a hotel quality/environment type place as opposed to a Guest House, try the Dynasty hotel in Soi 13, 300m up from Beach Road. (Not the Dynasty Resort).

A Superior Room is about TB 1300 per night, quite tidy, no bathtiub by a nice shower/vanity room, comfortable beds, very well kept/clean and room size is about 34m2, pretty standard.

Breakfast menu selection and food quality is good and well prices.Good internet facilty adjacent Reception area. They will also arrange transport back to BKK for 500TB a head, in a mini van bus.

Its girl friendly (she just leaves her ID card at reception) and no joiners fees for one girl, but they will ask 300TB if you bring twins home for the night

I have stayed their four times over the past three years, and never had a problem

Hey Guys,

New to this forum, me and a mate got a great deal (flight & hotel) to go to pattaya june 2011, the deal we got was staying at the Centara Mirage, can anyone tell me what they are like for bringing ladies back to the hotel?

Thanks in advance

Tom

For the girl friendly hotels is there a limit to how many girls you can take to the room at one time?

well mate as i saw the system was like this if the room is for 2 people(king size bed or twin bed)and if you r alone its no problem taking one lady but when u take 2 ladies the might say the room is for 2 so they might charge u...the one i stayed called Blue Room was like that no problem with one but for the secınd one extra 300 Baht :)..so i changed my hotel and moved to Bill and Bull Guesthouse king size bed nice rooms no extra charge :)..no matters how many girls u bring :)..and only costs 450 Baht per night btw i stayed there last week :)..theres a guy from sweden running the place cool guy doesnt care about what u do or who u bring to ur room :)

There was life before Pattaya

I've stayed at the Marriott multiple times and never had a joiners fee or problem when the girl arrived on her own. They took her ID at front desk, standard procedure. This was in 2009. Never tried two at once, though. There is a way into the place without going by the front desk - enter from the Beach Rd. side and walk up one flight when you're in the hotel itself then proceed to elevator.

I've also stayed many nights on Soi LK. It's pleasant, but the rooms facing the street get a lot of noise if there's a party at one of the bars. The Billabong is probably the noisiest, you get it from both sides, I've had the room be as loud as a bar inside (big speakers outside echoing off the concrete buildings). Usually finished by 3 AM. This does make the rooms more light, though.

Be a philosopher; but, amidst all your philosophy, be still a man. Hume

Hey Guys,

New to this forum, me and a mate got a great deal (flight & hotel) to go to pattaya june 2011, the deal we got was staying at the Centara Mirage, can anyone tell me what they are like for bringing ladies back to the hotel?

Thanks in advance

Tom

The Centara is a family hotel and there will definately be a joiner fee. I stayed there the month it opened but I booked the room for 2 people and checked in with a lady. But they stopped me once to check she was a guest.

No charge at Sandy Springs for 1 guest. Not too sure about 2. Price not bad at 1200 baht (no balcony) but could be better.

I've had 3 girls at the Sandy Spring without any problem or charge. Housekeeping even obliged with extra towels!

highly unusual for this hotel, normally no issue. however they have a load of Russians on block booking so they may have changed

Siam Bayview was charging 1000 baht in June 2010....so the practice has been going on for a wee while.

Counting down the days.

Some friends of mine were in pattaya in january & stayed at the baron.

These are pretty wild boys and are always out for a good time,They have had multiple girls in the rooms and came and went anytime no problem even with the girls having breakfast.

Only condition was the girls had to leave id cards at front desk & could get them back only when they were with the guys.

I have recently booked in at Page 10 & asked if there was a joiner fee or surcharge for bringing ladies back the answer was no & the receptionist even said "thats what all men do & thats why they come here to pattaya"

Found this to be so funny but honest & the way she said it was sooooooooooooo cute.

December 17 2011 ....... The day Pattaya will be invaded by THE_GUN

Anybody have the latest scoop on the Fraser hotel in Pattaya? Headed there next month and wanted to make sure everything was in order. I was told they were a guest friendly hotel?

My friends booked Fraser hotel this coming April for Sonkran, was confirmed hotel is girl-friendly.

I stayed at Nong Apartments for 5 weeks last year.... very good (I thought). Safe, clean, friendly... Owner is a Norseman who's a useful support if you have any trouble.

Close to WS. Here's the web site - http://www.pattayavacation.com/Room-Rate.html. B20k per month.. for a lot of space and free internet (plug in - not wi-fi last year.)