Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Girl Friendy Hotel

nizpro

Good info there :)

Yeah i tried to get in touch with sunbeam hotel but no replys via email :/ which annoys me a little bit not sure what that tells me about there service :/

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nizpro

• Marc-ster

• bigbseeker

• MTiber

It may be easier to do a list of hotels that ARE NOT girl friendly...

1. Siam Bayshore Resort

2. Marriott Pattaya Resort

3. Sheraton Pattaya Resort

4. Pattaya Discovery Beach Hotel

there's a bunch more out there...

Cheers...

Are the Marriott and Sheraton really not friendly? Never had any issues or extra costs at them. They're probably more subtle than other hotels, but I was never bothered.

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination

I agree it's probably easier to do a list of the ones that aren't girl friendly - the rule of thumb when I was doing my research was that the more they charged the least girl friendly they became - the other downside was that the more they charge I've generally found in my travels the less mixable with other guests they became -- :LMAO1:

Thats excellant guys thanks very much. I will be looking at the hotels listed in further detail and make our decision.

Much appreciated :GoldenSmile1:

I think you'll be better steering clear of the generic hotels and look for the places you can have a good time. The Billabong and Irish Rovers have been mentioned and I can say they are good.

I've stayed at Pattaya Bay Resort, Flipper House, LK Renaisance which are all good hotels, but I had the best time staying at places like the Billabong or Irish rovers. Metro Apartments looks good as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone if Welkom Inn is girl friendly?

Very gf friendly!

You don't even have to leave the hotel

to find your girlfriend, just check out

their bar ( especially daytime )

here, check out their website

http://www.welkominnthailand.com/

Are the Marriott and Sheraton really not friendly? Never had any issues or extra costs at them. They're probably more subtle than other hotels, but I was never bothered.

I have stayed at the Marriott many times and never been charged a joiner fee. The connection from the shopping mall next door also avoids the "walk of shame" during the daytime.

What about the Siam Bayview? Any1 Stayed there?

We only live once....

So do it like your about to go out tommorrow...

What about the Siam Bayview? Any1 Stayed there?

you've got your counter going already, 305 days?

definitely a Pattaya addict :High5:

16 days more for me :ThankGod1:

For those of you interested in more expensive places, I can confirm from recent stays that the following 3 hotels are girl-friendly:

Fraser Resort

Page 10

Dusit D2 Barraquda

Hi all, does anyone knows if Flipper Lodge & Flipper House is a girl-friendly hotel? Please advise. :001_Thank_You5:

Edited by steven68

ok i will shoot them off an email.

It seems like alot of hotels just want you to book for 2 people for single use.....i am not sure if this means you pay more or?

Mate- Any luck with this???

We only live once....

Hey Lad's

Just got told by 1 of my mate's in Patts atm ,

Siam Bayview charged him 1000Baht joiner fee he's not very happy and the staff were a bit rude about it, so kinda ruining his stay

We only live once....

anyone know if eastiny place is girl friendly, i know eastiny plaza is just not sure on other

No problem at any Eastiny

Hi all, does anyone knows if Flipper Lodge & Flipper House is a girl-friendly hotel? Please advise. :001_Thank_You5:

I just received an email from Flipper Lodge informing that there is no charge for friend or lady joiner.

Hey Lad's

Just got told by 1 of my mate's in Patts atm ,

Siam Bayview charged him 1000Baht joiner fee he's not very happy and the staff were a bit rude about it, so kinda ruining his stay

highly unusual for this hotel, normally no issue. however they have a load of Russians on block booking so they may have changed

cheers for that

I was just at the Eastiny web site, and this

was new, they had tiered prices, single,

then twin double and triple.

Twin double about 100 - 150 b. more.

Not sure if the higher price is for a couple,

perhaps with 2 breakfasts or overnite guests.

steven68, on 12 January 2011 - 01:11 AM, said:

Hi all, does anyone knows if Flipper Lodge & Flipper House is a girl-friendly hotel? Please advise.

I just received an email from Flipper Lodge informing that there is no charge for friend or lady joiner.

I was at the Flipper website and the Lodge only had a p.n. or fax no.

where did you find their e-mail address or did you send the e-mail

to the House?

Hi Guys,

Currently booking accomodation for Pattaya next year, and just trying to find a list of (if anyone has done one) of girl friendly hotels? I have emailed a few hotels and all saying they are not girl friendly charging around 500 - 1000 per night.

Any help much appreciated.

I have stayed at Baboona on Beach rd several times and no worries there with xtra charges for additional guests great place

In my experience most are girl friendly. Its the higher profile expensive places that charge. I prefer Tim Boutique or Sandy Spring.

Different story in places like Phuket. A few years back was one place that was charging joiner of 3000 baht per night!

No charge at Sandy Springs for 1 guest. Not too sure about 2. Price not bad at 1200 baht (no balcony) but could be better.

Irish by Birth; Munster by Grace of God.

To the Brave and the Faithful, Nothing is Impossible.

CountdownClockCodes.com