Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Girl Friendy Hotel

nizpro

Hi Guys,

Currently booking accomodation for Pattaya next year, and just trying to find a list of (if anyone has done one) of girl friendly hotels? I have emailed a few hotels and all saying they are not girl friendly charging around 500 - 1000 per night.

Any help much appreciated.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nizpro

• Marc-ster

• bigbseeker

• MTiber

Hi Guys,

Currently booking accomodation for Pattaya next year, and just trying to find a list of (if anyone has done one) of girl friendly hotels? I have emailed a few hotels and all saying they are not girl friendly charging around 500 - 1000 per night.

Jasmine hotel

P.72

Secrets

Billabong Check this one ! Aussie bar...

With 500 to 1000b, many guest houses.

At these rates, very few hotels apply a joiner fee.

You can also search on google.

Link

But as you've found a hotel / guest house, come back here to check if realy guest friendly, and find some review describing the hotel.

Edited by jojomecanic

Hi Guys,

Just finished my stay here the vault

It is girl friendly, as many as you like, no charge. Email them and ask about rates with member card. Mike the owner is a great time and will show you around.

Edited by flying solo

I am a fat kid in a sweet shop, I just cannot choose and want it all.

It may be easier to do a list of hotels that ARE NOT girl friendly...

1. Siam Bayshore Resort

2. Marriott Pattaya Resort

3. Sheraton Pattaya Resort

4. Pattaya Discovery Beach hotel

there's a bunch more out there...

Cheers...

friendly as can be

irish rovers soi LK Metro,,

:001_Thank_You5:

Posted Image

Simon +66 (0) 874406060

Josh +66 (0) 820889263

Fun Golfing days /Bar Crawls to The Darkside and Banchang/ Hotel / Bar / Diner

Email : [email protected]

http://www.the-i-rovers.com/

Up to date happenings and Live Sports Schedule add us on Facebook

LIVE WEBCAM http://lk-metro.com

VOTED BEST LIVE SPORTS BAR IN PATTAYA

i-rovers often Copied NEVER Equalled

All room enquirys please email: [email protected] LK METRO WEBCAMS HERE www.lk-metro.com

Thats excellant guys thanks very much. I will be looking at the hotels listed in further detail and make our decision.

Much appreciated :GoldenSmile1:

LK Renaissance.....they are friendly.

I have heard this from several people, but there was a post about a month ago where someone was saying they were trying to charge him joiner fees on checkout. I don't if this was true or was a special circumstance.

ok i will shoot them off an email.

It seems like alot of hotels just want you to book for 2 people for single use.....i am not sure if this means you pay more or?

No problems even with more than 1 girl at the "R-Con Residence" on Soi Buackao! :22600584-Th:

Is there a non friendly hotel/guest house in soi Buhakao ? :GoldenSmile1:

LK Metropole is somewhat guest friendly. No problems if you bring back one girl, but they have recently placed a sign at reception which says something along the lines of "Single travellers are allowed to bring one guest to their room, but a fee of 500 bht will be charged for each additional guest".

I personally bought back two girls on two separate nights - the first time (I think before they had the sign up) I simply slipped the receptionist 200 baht discretely and wasn't questioned further. The next time I bought two girls back I went straight to the lifts and wasn't questioned at all by the staff.

I only saw the sign when I checked out a few days later and nothing was said to me about the extra guests I bought back.

The benefit of LK Metropole is that it has fairly heavy foot traffic at all hours - but in the early morning hours the reception is often left unmanned.

If I stay there again I would simply take one girl through the lobby with me, and tell the other girl to wait out front for a few minutes and just come up by herself then.

The Dynasty Inn in soi 13 is girl friendly but they also levy a 500 bart charge for 2 girls but at least they bring you extra towels for the extra guest.Have never tried to take three girls but would expect that they would charge 1000 bart.

any place on soi 6 is girl friendly

Tropicana hotel (soi6) is girl(guest) friendly hotel.

I stayed there about 3 month ago.

It is clean and nice hotel, but I have to say that it is kind of a family hotel.

There are nice swimming pools. But the large one was under construction when I was there.

Hi Guys,

http://www.booking.com/hotel/th/nova-park-service-apartment.en.html?tab=4&aid=323238&rid=885360405&label=review_am

i recently stayed here and found it very good. The breakfast buffet in Jamasons for 150bath is also good

Excellant so many choices now!

I have also found Flippers lodge and Sunbeam which seem to get pretty good reviews.

Thanks heaps guys!

The Apex hotel on second road, 600 baht a night, not the best type of rooms, but fine and dandy! Loads of chicks around and you only need to cross the road, walk about 400 meters max ahead of you and your straight on beach road!

Easy as!

D

Eastiny Plazy, Soi8, Guest friendly: 1 girl free, 2 girls 300baht

Nova Gold hotel, close to Soi6, Guest friendly: 1 girl free, 2 girls 500baht

:ShitHappens1: