IGNORED

Using Iphone 3 in Thailand

ginger ninga

Im lookin for some advice on how i will be able to use my locked to orange Iphone 3gs ? i.e does it need to be jailbroken before i leave and what sort of thai sim will be best?? Thanks lads Pat

yes it does need to be jailbroken, you can get it done in patts though if you don't want to do it yourself.

think it's about 400 baht with unlimited free apps

just get a 1 2 call or dtac sim from 7.11 and give it to them and they will sort the whole lot for you

Edited by deano1011

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

Im lookin for some advice on how i will be able to use my locked to orange Iphone 3gs ? i.e does it need to be jailbroken before i leave and what sort of thai sim will be best?? Thanks lads Pat

Great question as I have an old iPhone3 that I was thinking about using in Thailand.

So it sounds like getting it jailbroken and set up for use in Thailand is pretty easy.

Next question.... how expensive is the data service in Thailand, and is the 3G/Edge service in Pattaya decent?

I'd love to be able to use the maps and currency converter while in country in addition to voice and texting.

Just wondering about the cost and feasibility of using the iPhone. Otherwise I'll just by a cheapy when I get there.

-Noob