Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

urethral discharge

andi81

hi guys,

i just got tested for all std/HIV. all the result were negative except 1 which is called URETHRAL DISCHARGE. i didn't know what is was so i asked the doc and he said its simalar to chonnorea. for treatment i received 1 injection antibiotics and some more antibiotic tablets for 1 week. i went just for a routine check. did not have any symtoms.

has anyone from your guy's caught a diseas like that? is it as serious as the clap?

hi guys,

i just got tested for all std/HIV. all the result were negative except 1 which is called URETHRAL DISCHARGE. i didn't know what is was so i asked the doc and he said its simalar to chonnorea. for treatment i received 1 injection antibiotics and some more antibiotic tablets for 1 week. i went just for a routine check. did not have any symtoms.

has anyone from your guy's caught a diseas like that? is it as serious as the clap?

Hi!

Urethral discharge is not a disease it's the symptoms of a disease!:rolleyes:

Could be anything from Gonorrhea and Chlamydia to unspecific urithritis.

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

In other words; NON-SPECIFIC URETHRITIS (NSU), is a sexually transmitted disease which causes inflammation of the urethra where no pathogen is identified.

Exactly!

Except that it's usually a cocktail-mix of many different pathogens that causes the inflammation and discharge and not a single one!

Only one way to prevent this ... ALWAYS use condom while having sex, even during oral sex! :rolleyes:

Plahgat

Edited by plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys,

Sounds like there was some miscommunication with your doc. That's a bit like receiving a diagnosis of "pain in the shoulder". It describes the effect, not the cause.

Only one way to prevent this ... ALWAYS use condom while having sex, even during oral sex! :rolleyes:

Plahgat

I Always wear a condom while giving my girl oral sex. :Think1: