IGNORED

Sattahip

whitespider - RIP

good directions. one point. Only on Saturday and Sunday are you required to take a baht bus to the beach. Monday thru friday, you can take your car directly to the carpark at the beach. A few yards walk. It is in my view, the best beach on the eastern seaboard and yet so near Pattaya. roughly 30 minutes.

It's a shame that too many people are getting to know this beach. it is getting more busy everytime I go. many come in boats on organised trips. Jet skis are in abundance too. I wonder what it will be like in 5 years from now. Best it stays in control of the navy, as they may keep it pristine.

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

Thank Pattaya Addicts !

• 1 month later...

Gents,

Looks like thsi might be a nice quiet place to bring TGF. However, we sometimes travel with two other Farang/Thai couples. We are a fairly well behaved lot, but we like a drink or three.

We kind of like Hua Hin, but sometimes find ourselves in Patts just out of town.

How are the locals of this area about an influx of mixed couples?

Thanks,

Liam

Gents,

Looks like thsi might be a nice quiet place to bring TGF. However, we sometimes travel with two other Farang/Thai couples. We are a fairly well behaved lot, but we like a drink or three.

We kind of like Hua Hin, but sometimes find ourselves in Patts just out of town.

How are the locals of this area about an influx of mixed couples?

Thanks,

Liam

They are fine about it although to be honest few farang go there as its not so easy and only available at weekends.

Basically you just get ignored, no special treatment or bad treatment.

One thing you do see is the age thing with Thais. Most of the guys are 30+, as its an officer only beach, and they usually have their gfs with them who are ummm not 30+ shall we say.

I will add quickly that there are NO single girls there so you do need to bring a takeaway if you want company.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Really nice pics man.

Ego and Alcohol

Thanks Whitespider,

Bring my own most places now ... sounds good.

Thanks,

Liam

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing.

• 2 months later...

Heres a suggestion if you fancy a night of romance with a girl

<a href="http://www.sunsetvillage.co.th" target="_blank">http://www.sunsetvillage.co.th</a>

Gallery Page

Sunset Village is set on one of the many beaches we have here in Sattahip although in truth its closer to Bang Saray, Sattahip is just the postal address in this case.

Its slogan is "only 15 minutes from Pattaya but a million years away" - as you can see from the pics on that site its very true.

Its NOT cheap - cheapest bungalow on the beach is 5300 a night (cheaper away from beach front) but the accommodation is excellent.

Great if you want to escape the crowds for a night or two without the long haul to Koh Chang etc.

Great post whitty and can see very easily why you are so happy to be living in LOS!!!

Thanks for the pics and the info, wish i was there with you....................lol.

• 5 weeks later...

Just one pic from last week. This is just from the public beach at Bang Sarey not Sae Kaew.

Not sure why it came out this colour although it was early evening, about 17.45

Will try and get some pics the Sattahip Bars and the fishbowl but I doubt they will allow indoor pics there.

DSC01553.JPG

Few pics from tonight around the lake and park in Sattahip. Tomorrow is Loy Kratong and the stage will be occupied and the lake full of kratongs.

Tomorrow should be fun, the lake is huge (about 6km round) and there are stalls and stages the entire perimetre of it.

Sorry about the pic quality, I think my flash is knackered :(

DSC01691__50__.JPG

DSC01679__50__.JPG

DSC01682__50__.JPG

DSC01683__50__.JPG

DSC01686__50__.JPG

DSC01691__50__.JPG

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Glasshopper!!

DSC01693__50__.JPG

yep I ate it

DSC01697__50__.JPG

Hey W/S were is the Fish Bowl in Sattahip?

Cheers

Bushy

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

Hey W/S were is the Fish Bowl in Sattahip?

Cheers

Bushy

Its on the main street in the town that runs along the water front. Its hard to find as its down an alleyway and the entrance to the alley is just a few feet wide - NO signage.

Best bet is to get into the centre and aks a mocy boy for BIG bar with ladys as there is only one that style.

Remember its a brothel not a bar or soapy. You got 40 minutes from the minute she leaves the fishbowl so there is no time for interaction ect.

Hey, your my hero. I still haven't got up the nerve to eat those fried bugs. Hope this finds you in good health and everything is going good for you. You take care guy. I'm hoping to return to Pats in Feb. if everything goes right here. Maybe I can hook u with you at a PA meeting on Friday. I'll keep in touch.