Pattaya Live Streams >> Tulip Girls Link Tree | Pattaya Girls Live Facebook | Pattaya Girls Tulip Villa | Nightwish Girls Payment Portal |

IGNORED

UK Visa for my Thai Lady!

BITTERBLUE

Hi All,

Im sure this has been posted many times before but i need to share my good news.

Three weeks ago(or less) i employed the services of Paul Aslett at www.thaivisaexpress.co.uk to get my lady a visitor visa for the uk.

I said to Paul at the time it would make my year if he managed to pull this off and get her a visa so we could be together at Christmas.

I received a call from a very excited lady this morning saying she had just been to the embassy and :Birthday_Cake: and was now in possession of a uk visitor visa :Flying: .

I know many people do their own applications but as i was not "On the Ground" in BKK i decided to employ a professional company to talk and walk my lady through the process and ensure we made no mistakes.

A big thanks to Paul and his assistant for doing a first class job :Good_Job: and making this a very happy Christmas for us both :GoldenSmile1:

All i wanted to pass on was my thanks and let other members know if they are looking to take the Pain & Heartache out of the visa application process this will be the best baht you will ever spend.

I am happy to answer any questions about this process and share my experiences but save to say i am looking forward to unwrapping my very own Thai Christmas present :Hug1: on the big day!

Paul :001_Thank_You5:

Merry Christmas

Blue

I hope she enjoys herself in the UK.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : info@thaivisaexpress.com

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Im sure this has been posted many times before but i need to share my good news.

Three weeks ago(or less) i employed the services of Paul Aslett at www.thaivisaexpress.co.uk to get my lady a visitor visa for the uk.

I said to Paul at the time it would make my year if he managed to pull this off and get her a visa so we could be together at Christmas.

I received a call from a very excited lady this morning saying she had just been to the embassy and :Birthday_Cake: and was now in possession of a uk visitor visa :Flying: .

I know many people do their own applications but as i was not "On the Ground" in BKK i decided to employ a professional company to talk and walk my lady through the process and ensure we made no mistakes.

A big thanks to Paul and his assistant for doing a first class job :Good_Job: and making this a very happy Christmas for us both :GoldenSmile1:

All i wanted to pass on was my thanks and let other members know if they are looking to take the Pain & Heartache out of the visa application process this will be the best baht you will ever spend.

I am happy to answer any questions about this process and share my experiences but save to say i am looking forward to unwrapping my very own Thai Christmas present :Hug1: on the big day!

Paul :001_Thank_You5:

Merry Christmas

Blue

elo bitter blue, I'm happy to be talkn to somebody from the right side of merseyside who isnt living in fantasy land like those who wear red and live in the seventies :Number1a:

How much did it cost you,how long did it take to get a Uk visa and how long does the visa last?

sorry if you had these questions a thousand times but I'm new to this site/pattaya

Drop me an email enquiries@thaivisaexpress.co.uk or visit my website .

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : info@thaivisaexpress.com

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

• 4 months later...

Paul,

Its now 5 months since my Lady arrived in the UK and things are going very well.......

I am amazed at just how well she has adapted to the Weather,the Food and she certainly has improved her grasp of English.

In all honesty it has been everything i could have hoped for (and more) and i could write a few pages of notes and pointers for people considering bringing a Thai Lady to the UK.

As you know, the next big thing for us is the RETURN as she goes back to BKK next month and although i have two weeks booked in August and three weeks at Christmas we are both now thinking about her next visit to the UK.

I know getting another Visa should be much easier once she returns successfully, but the quandary we have is do we apply for another visitor visa so she can be here from January 2012 for 6 months or would we be better applying for a fiancée Visa?

The situation is that i am still dealing with the Divorce from my Ex-Mrs, as although we split a while ago neither of us thought we would need to get Divorced as we never thought either of us would remarry........

I have started the Divorce process and this should be finalised later this year, so the plan as far as the future is concerned was to get the Divorce settled this year and get my Lady to visit one more time (January-June 2012) and if we both feel the same way as we do now then we will Marry in Thailand August next year.

I have been told Marrying in Thailand is a lot easier than the UK but any guidance on the benefits of Thailand over UK or vice versa would be appreciated.

As you know we have been together since February 2009 so i am hoping the next Visa should be straightforward but i wanted to have your input as to the best way forward so we can spend as much time as possible together next year......

Is the 6 month visitor visa the only option to me or are there other Visa's worth applying for which allows us more flexibility?

Any help or guidance would be much appreciated and i will be using you for the next application which i understand has to be 6 months after her return??? Is this correct???

As im over in Thailand at Christmas i was going to get the Visa sorted out so when i fly back to the UK in January we can travel back together?

Let me know the next move and if we should be thinking of Visitor, fiancée or Marriage Visa for the next visa we apply for?

Thanks

Blue

:GoldenSmile1: