IGNORED

Condom Tips for Sensation Close to Skin

DrK

Hello all.

I'd like to pass on some tips that I learned that have benefitted me greatly.

(1) Lube the inside of the condom. Try this - one drop of lube in the condom tip prior to using it. It will increase heat transmission and decrease the condom "wrapping" the penis head.

(2) Try a thinner condom. The best condom I use bar none is made of Polyurethane (such as Trojan Supra). I've tried condoms with unique twists and turns but this one coupled with the lube trick make it feel almost next to nothing.

(3) Condom storage. Heat and friction will vastly increase chance of condom breakage. Carrying a condom in your wallet is asking for breakage. Keep them in your room and take them with your when you think you'll need them.

I like astroglide for lubricant although most any will work. Thinning down KY with water will work in a pinch.

Edited by DrK
  • Like 1

Keep them in your room and take them with your when you think you'll need them.

In Pattaya, I pretty much think I'm going to need them at any given moment - even if I'm just going out to buy a newspaper lol.

Nice tips, thanks - never thought of lubing inside the dom - anything to make it feel 'natural'.

Nice tips, thanks - never thought of lubing inside the dom - anything to make it feel 'natural'.

Can't wait till someone tries it for the first time. Might be worth a free beer :Party1::Beer1:

Try Crown condom. It feels close to nothing. Most of the time I have to pull out and check to make sure the condom is not broken.

• 2 months later...

Are Crowns available in "western" sizes in LOS? I thought I say them only in smaller sizes in Japan, but that could have been since it was in Japan. :)

<EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2.swf?title=Wheels%20Up!!!&count=down&time=1305932400000&bgc=0x0077cc&bgb=1&bgd=0&bc=0xcccccc&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0xcccccc&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x99ccff&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x333333&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">