IGNORED

I could murder some black pudding

glosboy

Having been in Patts for 4 months I've started to get cravings for UK comfort food. Would love some black pudding to compliment my bacon and eggs. Have tried Carrefour and Villa market but no luck. Any suggestions please?

Having been in Patts for 4 months I've started to get cravings for UK comfort food. Would love some black pudding to compliment my bacon and eggs. Have tried Carrefour and Villa market but no luck. Any suggestions please?

Check out the thread whos in town in barstool banter and look for any bms that are comming to Pattaya in the next few days and ask them to bring a few slices for you. Im sure they will oblige a fellow addict in his moment of need , I usually bring over bottles of HP sauce and hard boil sweets for a certain sweet toothed ex pat who misses his UK confort food.

KPK foods sell it, either by the 2 kilo lump or slices, go up Pattaya klang from the direction of the beach until you reach Carefour, turn left there and go past carefour another 100 yards or so and left again between the buildings and look over to your right and you will see KPK foods.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

It must be available, I remember having some at a restaurant at the start of naklua rd,cant remember the name but I seem to remember it was german sounding,not that that is going to help but it was not far up on the right hand side

I'm sure Palmers Bar in Pattayaland Soi 2 (Soi 13/4) sells Black pudding. So I'm sure if you called into Palmers and asked for the boss Bob I'm sure he will tell you were he buys it from

Robin's Nest on Soi Diana has it in its breakfast buffet. 149 baht for all you can eat!

Get there and pig out!

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

Try Villa again - it's always in stock in the Phom Phrong branch in Sukhumvit, but kept in the packed meats fridge rather than the open butchers' display. Made locally by a Brit and well up to standard.

Yorkies on Jomtien Beach Road make it, also stocked at Friendship and Best Supermarket Naklua, do not eat the stuff at Robins nest it is vile! (the black pudding not the breakfast!)

Edited by Zubes

Best place by far in Pattaya is KPK foods, delivery service as well, B500 minium. I am surprised shops like this don't do more promotion on forums like PA. I cant see black pudding on the site, but i know they have it.

http://www.shop.kpkfoods.com/

Try Villa again - it's always in stock in the Phom Phrong branch in Sukhumvit, but kept in the packed meats fridge rather than the open butchers' display. Made locally by a Brit and well up to standard.

Seen it in the pattaya branch, and it's kept in the packed meats fridge also!!