Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Abortion

n0n4m3

Hi,

My friend have some problem, he got thai gf, shes not bar girl, she study, they about 3 and half year together. She is 22 and he 26.

Yesterday she txt him saying she is pregnant, she said she did test cuz she feels like sick and that, today she said she did it agait and its same result.

He been in thailand 1.06-16.06, shag her about 10.06.07

Long enough to get proper tests results? i think yes. ...

Well I know that abortion in Thailand is illegal, but i know they still do it.

They decide to abort it, cuz not ready for baby yet, not married.

I hope for him shes not lie, to get some money, but I affraid shes not.

All he need to know, is how much it would cost, she said her friend done it in bkk, so she can get place and that.

Any one know aprox. price?

or any other advices welcome, no rude please

and they know there are condoms and things so save ur words please, it just happend. ....

thank you

www.Pattaya-Thai.com - Pattaya, Thailand News and Social Network.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I heard 3,000 baht. Anyway not over 10,000 baht. Peanuts really.

This is a topic that maybe a lot of our members might like to know about "just in case".

EDIT IN: While the topic is valid the issue is a sensitive one for the addicts board.

Please no specifics. If you have specific enquiries please use the PM system.

I heard 3,000 baht. Anyway not over 10,000 baht. Peanuts really.

This is a topic that maybe a lot of our members might like to know about "just in case".

Thanks Rockhard, thats okay.

yes "just in case" because theres not much info about it, so if anyone got some experience please post it here (as much as you can say). ...

www.Pattaya-Thai.com - Pattaya, Thailand News and Social Network.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I would appreciate if anyone who has specific information besides Skygod could please contact n0n4m3 by means of PM.

I agree that this is an important issue but due to the stated board rules regarding posted of actions that are illegal in Thailand we cannot be seen as promoting abortion.

I wish n0n4m3 success in his quest for information on this topic but will close it and leave it pinned for a short while.

Archived