Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

China Garden Restaurant & Boutique Hotel - Opening Soon

China Garden

Just to let you all know we have a couple of opening's in November, our website booking form was "down" and but is not functioning correctly.

1st Nov, check out 11th Nov - Deluxe Room for 800 baht per night

1st Nov,check out 5th Nov - Jacuzzi Room for 1,500 Baht per night & 7th Nov,check out 10th Nov - Jacuzzi Room for 1,500 Baht per night

5tht Nov,check out 19th Nov - Jacuzzi Room for 1,500 Baht per nigh

8th Nov, check out 19th Nov - Deluxe Room for 800 baht per night

The rest of November, December and most on Janauary is already fully booked but do email in case we have a cancellation.

Cheers,

Ian

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had a very pleasant two weeks at China Garden hotel Soi Lenkee.

I was so very comfortable in this place.

Initially somewhat concerned as I knew there was no lift; But Ian assured me I would be on the first floor, just one stair flight to cope with.

The stairs are easy to cope with a short one about six steps, followed by a normal one (about 12). A good handrail and very easy to cope with, respectfully for the one level.

The room is fine and serviced well.

I love the shower, its one of those rain shower ones about 10 inches in diameter, and it works great.

As I had a double bypass June and now Insulin diabetic. The clear fridge is good for my medications and special munchies and drinks I need and enjoy.

And I'm saving just over a thousand Baht a day because I usually stay at the Areca Lodge, where I use the pool once or twice, sometimes.

Of course the next door Cabaret is gone so that's a real bonus.

However: On the second day I was so frustrated with the lack of connection with the Internet, that I was using a net cafe, so I sent Ian an email. 

Within 24 hours a technician had arrived and the net has been brilliant since. No I didn't say good, or OK, I said brilliant. 

E mails, FaceBook, communicating on the forums, uploading photos and no prob with the IPad OS 6 upgrade last week. Using Skype for video calls local and to Aus.

My room is always serviced when I get back from my first morning stroll and this morning I mention that the TV has a fault. It was fine but this last couple of days the pic has gone really bad and unwatchable. (I may have hit an incorrect button on the control). When I returned all was fixed.

So tomorrow, it's time to leave and I think it appropriate to post this in my current TR and also this extract in the China Garden thread. Thank you sincerely Ian I appreciated the comfort and a pleasant experience in a great part of town.

Papadoc

When I was at home, I was in a better place.

Alas, we travelers must be content

very much looking forward to my stay in a jacuzzi suite Ian... you come highly recommended by Madcat, and other praise here is making me very glad I chose to stay with you!

I will probably be back in Pattaya after my first three nights I have booked with you starting Jan 15th... I leave for home the morning of the 30th... if you have any vacancies towards the end of the month, let me know...

keeping my plans vague, but I do intend to spend at least 3-4 days at the end of my trip back in Pattaya...

regards,

Gavin

I only live 5 minutes walk away from China Garden and I have stayed with Ian twice now.

This time I took advantage of a cancellation (1st Nov,check out 5th Nov - Jacuzzi Room)The rooms are 5 star and the Jacuzzi is fantastic. My wife and I enjoy watching media whilst enjoying the Jacuzzi.

Thank you Ian it was a great stay.

Regards Barstool

I only live 5 minutes walk away from China Garden and I have stayed with Ian twice now.

This time I took advantage of a cancellation (1st Nov,check out 5th Nov - Jacuzzi Room)The rooms are 5 star and the Jacuzzi is fantastic. My wife and I enjoy watching media whilst enjoying the Jacuzzi.

Thank you Ian it was a great stay.

Regards Barstool

Anytime ! I am glad you enjoyed your stay.

See you again.

Ian

I've had a very pleasant two weeks at China Garden Hotel Soi Lenkee.

Initially somewhat concerned as I knew there was no lift; But Ian assured me I would be on the first floor, just one stair flight to cope with.

The stairs are easy to cope with a short one about six steps, followed by a normal one (about 12). A good handrail and very easy to cope with, respectfully for the one level.

I love the shower, its one of those rain shower ones about 10 inches in diameter, and it works great.

As I had a double bypass June and now Insulin diabetic. The clear fridge is good for my medications and special munchies and drinks I need and enjoy.

And I'm saving just over a thousand Baht a day because I usually stay at the Areca Lodge, where I use the pool once or twice, sometimes.

However: On the second day I was so frustrated with the lack of connection with the Internet, that I was using a net cafe, so I sent Ian an email.

Within 24 hours a technician had arrived and the net has been brilliant since. No I didn't say good, or OK, I said brilliant.

E mails, FaceBook, communicating on the forums, uploading photos and no prob with the IPad OS 6 upgrade last week. Using Skype for video calls local and to Aus.

My room is always serviced when I get back from my first morning stroll and this morning I mention that the TV has a fault. It was fine but this last couple of days the pic has gone really bad and unwatchable. (I may have hit an incorrect button on the control). When I returned all was fixed.

So tomorrow, it's time to leave and I think it appropriate to post this in my current TR and also this extract in the China Garden thread. Thank you sincerely Ian I appreciated the comfort and a pleasant experience in a great part of town.

Papadoc

You are most welcome Papadoc, I am happy you had a comfortable stay and enjoyed your trip to Pattaya! No one should hesitate in contracting me personally if they have an issue such as the internet, if there is a problem we will get it fixed as quickly as possible.

Look forward to you staying again, good luck health wise.

Cheers,

Ian

very much looking forward to my stay in a jacuzzi suite Ian... you come highly recommended by Madcat, and other praise here is making me very glad I chose to stay with you!

I will probably be back in Pattaya after my first three nights I have booked with you starting Jan 15th... I leave for home the morning of the 30th... if you have any vacancies towards the end of the month, let me know...

keeping my plans vague, but I do intend to spend at least 3-4 days at the end of my trip back in Pattaya...

regards,

Gavin

Hi Gavin,

We do have some gap's at the end of January if thats what your intrested in, around the 24th Jan for 4 or 5 nights should be fine.

[email protected]

Thx

I've had a very pleasant two weeks at China Garden Hotel Soi Lenkee.

Papadoc

when i was there...i used the wifi from next door onex i think ...just put laptop on search

Hi Gavin,

We do have some gap's at the end of January if thats what your intrested in, around the 24th Jan for 4 or 5 nights should be fine.

[email protected]

Thx

Thanks Ian, let me think about this, don't want to plan too much... complicated since not even sure where I will be going or when yet...

• 1 month later...

Props to the reservations customer service.

Due to being in the US Navy, I can't be sure of my dates so picked two blocks towards the end of the year. Ian was perfectly willing to let me reserve both sets of dates and let him know which one is a go and which isn't.

Not many places that will let you do that.

Thanks, mate.

Hi everybody,

this hotel seems to be a nice place. Could somebody tell me the longstay-prices for off-season?

One week standard or jacuzzi-room (with balcony)?

Thank you

Hi everybody,

this hotel seems to be a nice place. Could somebody tell me the longstay-prices for off-season?

Thank you

i think about 1000  baht ???...it's 1500 high season

Hi everybody,

Thank you

Replied to your email, cheers

ian

Hi Ian, confirming my arrival next week, very late arrival, flying Narita/BKK, arrive 23:45 on the 15th.  Have taxi booked and expect to arrive before 2am.

Cheers!

G

Hi Ian, confirming my arrival next week, very late arrival, flying Narita/BKK, arrive 23:45 on the 15th.  Have taxi booked and expect to arrive before 2am.

Cheers!

G

No problem at all, there is someone at reception 24 hours. cheers

Thanks Ian, looking forward to being your guest...  any last minute vacancies starting on the 18th?  My plans for Cambodia may be changing due to stuff happening at the border I am told, may not be heading to Siem Reap after all...

Best,

g

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Ian,

What's your policy on smoking? I notice that your deluxe rooms do not have a balcony, that is the only reason I ask.

Bill

I am afraid very few rooms have balconies and we are "non smoking" place

We are now offering 199 Baht lunch menu from 12 noon til 3pm.

Thank you

Ian

Thank you

Ian

199-baht-menu.jpg

Nice menu! I hope this offer still exists in may... :)

Archived