IGNORED

China Garden Restaurant & Boutique Hotel - Opening Soon

China Garden

Swimming pool ?

The CG does not have a pool, but they do have an agreement with the J&P Court directly across the street to use their pool for 100 baht per day.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Guys,

We have had a couple of "no shows", this kind of thing is a real pain for us as we turn away many other bookings. If you cannot arrive please try to email as far in advance as possible, those who simply dont arrive go on my "Naughty Boy list" and will never be able to book again.

OK so we have these rooms available right now, including gap's

Jacuzzi Room 104, from 31st March, check out 7th April

Deluxe room 102 from 4th April, check out 9th April

Deluxe room 201 from 3rd April, check out 8th April

Deluxe Room 202 from 31st March , check out 3rd April

Deluxe room 203 from 1st April, check out 4th April

Deluxe room 301 from 2nd April, check out 7th April

Deluxe room 302 from 31st March , check out 10th April

Deluxe room 303 from 1st April, check out 6th April

Anyone interested please email me at [email protected]

Jacuzzi rooms is 1,500 until the end of April, then drops to 1000..... Deluxe are 800 baht dropping to 650 baht

cheers

ian

• 2 weeks later...

A quick post to say the restaurant will be closed 19th April for Songkran, I know its a pain finding places eat on this day but we must give our Thai staff time to celebrate this important day, we are open on the 18th April & 20th April as per usual.

cheers,

Ian & staff

• 2 weeks later...

Ate several times at China garden in December , quality food and service at a very good price . Takeaway's on a couple of occasions were also good .

Recommended restaurant to friends who were also impressed .

Mikeyboy

We have had a couple of "no shows", this kind of thing is a real pain for us as we turn away many other bookings. If you cannot arrive please try to email as far in advance as possible, those who simply dont arrive go on my "Naughty Boy list" and will never be able to book again.

Hi Ian

Strange that we had 2-3 no shows that were supposedly booked into your place. Wonder if they were the same people ? We'll have to compare emails.

Let me know if you have a Jacuzzi room free on a Saturday night anytime soon, I could do with the break. Always good to have a night there.

Hi Ian

Strange that we had 2-3 no shows that were supposedly booked into your place. Wonder if they were the same people ? We'll have to compare emails.

Let me know if you have a Jacuzzi room free on a Saturday night anytime soon, I could do with the break. Always good to have a night there.

PM sent mate

Wow!!!Loved the place..went thru all the pages....My best Wishes Jolly Friar...looking forward to stay with you when I am here in May hopefully.Hows the response as for now since low season setting in

Hi Guys,

OK so we have these rooms available right now, including gap's

Jacuzzi Room 104, from 31st March, check out 7th April

Deluxe room 102 from 4th April, check out 9th April

Deluxe room 201 from 3rd April, check out 8th April

Deluxe Room 202 from 31st March , check out 3rd April

Deluxe room 203 from 1st April, check out 4th April

Deluxe room 301 from 2nd April, check out 7th April

Deluxe room 302 from 31st March , check out 10th April

Deluxe room 303 from 1st April, check out 6th April

Anyone interested please email me at [email protected]

Jacuzzi rooms is 1,500 until the end of April, then drops to 1000..... Deluxe are 800 baht dropping to 650 baht

cheers

ian

hi ian, how long does your low season prices last ? i am interested in returning in sept !!

hi ian, how long does your low season prices last ? i am interested in returning in sept !!

Low Season is from 1st May until the end of October.

cheers

ian

PM sent mate

And both the dates have been gratefully accepted. Looking forward to it now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there - this is one for Jolly Friar.

I have only just sent in a booking request via your website - so i am not expecting an immediate response.

Was just wondering if that booking process is still in use? this thread appears to be duplicating (or supplementing) the booking process.

Anyway the website does not list High Season Rates for rooms (i have requested a booking for a Deluxe Room from 7 Nov 12 to 28 Nov 12).

Can you advise of price or should i wait for the booking confirmation from the website?

Also what is the preferred method of payment, deposit and balance on checkout or something else?

The site does not have this type of information, i know that most places are using Agoda or Booking.com for this process, but i was not able to find your hotel on those sites (maybe i'm really dumb for a computer geek!).

Cheers,

Crewcut.

Hi Ian,

What is do you have any rooms available 25th-31st August and then again 12th-18th September.

The standard room is fine.

I love staying there and have already on 2 previous trips.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Thx for introducing that hotel, I was looking for an hotel for my next trip and I think I found it! You will have news from me soon Ian.

Hi Ian,

What is do you have any rooms available 25th-31st August and then again 12th-18th September.

The standard room is fine.

I love staying there and have already on 2 previous trips.

We are booked for the August dates but have a deluxe available on the 12th - 18th Sept for 650 baht per night

[email protected]

cheers!

We are booked for the August dates but have a deluxe available on the 12th - 18th Sept for 650 baht per night

[email protected]

Thanks for the response...unfortunately I've already arrange other accomodation now as I was really keen to get it done ASAP.

Next trip I will book with again there as I love the place by will send a direct email to your address.

Cheers.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Whats your prices for christmas ?

Whats your prices for christmas ?

800 baht for a deluxe i thank......try the inter net site

Hi Guys,

We have a few openings in July due to late cancellations. Please feel free to email me personally at [email protected] if there is something your interested in.

Thanks,

Ian

Deluxe room 650 baht per night, sorry the Jacuzzi rooms are all fully booked.

Deluxe Room 101 - 13th July - check out 20th July

Deluxe Room 103 - 3rd July - check out 20th July

Deluxe Room 203 - 8th July - check out 1st Aug

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

We have a few openings in July due to late cancellations. Please feel free to email me personally at [email protected] if there is something your interested in.

Thanks,

Ian

Deluxe room 650 baht per night, sorry the Jacuzzi rooms are all fully booked.

Deluxe Room 101 - 13th July - check out 20th July

Deluxe Room 103 - 3rd July - check out 20th July

Deluxe Room 203 - 8th July - check out 1st Aug

Just spent a month in room 302. Am coming back 14th August till 29th August. Do you have anything available at this late notice?

Cheers

Jb

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We have a last minute cancellation so if any one is intrested....

Jacuzzi room 304 is available from 29th October - check out 10th November (1000 in Oct / 1500 in Nov)

Deluxe room 203 is available from 31st Oct - check out 6th November for 800 baht per night

Deluxe room 202 is available from 31st Oct - check out 4th November for 800 baht per night

Deluxe room 201 is available from 31st Oct - check out 3rd November for 800 baht per night

Please email me directly at [email protected]

Thanks

Ian

Hi Ian ,i have sent acouple of emails to you and China Garden for rooms(7th feb to 22nd deluxe room /22nd to departing 5th march jacuzzi room with balcony).Confirmation much appreciated please,

thanks kevin

Hi Ian ,i have sent acouple of emails to you and China Garden for rooms(7th feb to 22nd deluxe room /22nd to departing 5th march jacuzzi room with balcony).Confirmation much appreciated please,

thanks kevin

Hi Kevin

Our website is playing up ... the booking part has an "Internal Error"! I have contacted the web hosting company to fix it !

7th feb to 22nd deluxe room - Thats no problem we have a room

22nd to departing 5th march - We have jacuzzi room 104 from 22nd - 2nd March ... on the 2nd change to 204 for the last few nights... both are will balcony !

Please email directly at [email protected] I am holding the rooms for you...

cheers

ian

Archived