IGNORED

Thai girl commits suicide on camfrog

LaaMok

I went to a bar on second road and this TG was on high on something and was very loud but at the same time so sad, I didnt even have to ask her why she was acting the way she was, she wanted some-one to talk and so I volunteered to listen,

she said her english boyfriend has left her and she couldnt cope with it, and she drank all day and all night crying and all sorts of things, I told her that there are many many more english man that will visit pattaya and she can get another boyfriend, she didnt want anybody else,

and it made me think that these girls have some real heart, but at the same time, you just do not know how and where it would end up, and reading this story about the girl committing suicide, I think its best not to lead them on too much as it might get out of hand, at the same time you still wanna be going back to pattaya and not think that you might bump into her in the street and ruin your holiday cos you promised her this and that and just dumped her to be a Butterfly again in pattaya,

I had spent a good 8 days with a nice girl, 8 good quality days, but I know it was a mistake, but at the time I couldnt help it, I wanted to be with her, now Im back home and thinking about it, I should have stuck with the 3 day rule and tell em that I am indeed a Butterfly, she still calls me and she says she wait for me, so Im gonna have to end the calls somehow before it gets out of hand, I think thats the best thing to do, and when I go back to pattaya, I ll stick with a 3 days rule.

Very sad indeed. Human emotions can be the cause of many sad events, but when it is true love that is involved it seems even sadder. Makes me want to cry for this young girl and all her family and friends.

It's very sad when someone so young takes there life.

This happens all over the world for many reasons every day. For us who like the life of Thailand and the bar scene, we should be aware that these girls/ladies are young, and like most females act more on their emotions then men do. They may not have suport from others when things look bad and make wrong decision.

We hve to remmember what we are dealing with and be aware of our actions. :Cry3:

We had a 17 year old neighbour commit suicide 4 years ago . Nice young man , very bright and no outward signs of his distressed mind. I'm constantly reminded of what happened when i see his father waiting for the bus . The father was a cheerful man who always had a friendly word but is now reduced to a heavily medicated shell of a man who barely recognizes old acquaintences . I haven't seen the mother in public since her son's suicide . One boy took his life but three people died that day

A heart breaking tragedy . I'm sure if the boy had an idea of the pain he would cause he would not have committed this selfish act .

Tragic, very sad! Someone who had the majority of her life before her and ends it so soon, that is terrible.

I have worked with teens for a good part of my adult life and I have had some who gave up on life and committed suicide. Many young people are hurt emotionally in life and do not have the life experience to understand that the hurt will lessen over time. Life is a cyclic pattern of lows and highs. The rollercoaster of life is sometimes too much for some people, especially young people without enough life experience.

Double your pleasure! Double your fun!

Do two TG's instead of just one.

babydollsaddict.gif

<EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2.swf?title=Countdown%20to%202012!&count=down&time=1300679400000&bgc=0x0077cc&bgb=1&bgd=0&bc=0xcccccc&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0xcccccc&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x99ccff&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x333333&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

Tragic, very sad! Someone who had the majority of her life before her and ends it so soon, that is terrible.

I have worked with teens for a good part of my adult life and I have had some who gave up on life and committed suicide. Many young people are hurt emotionally in life and do not have the life experience to understand that the hurt will lessen over time. Life is a cyclic pattern of lows and highs. The rollercoaster of life is sometimes too much for some people, especially young people without enough life experience.

That's so true!

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

That really is awful. Maybe Thai girls really do 'love too much'. Treat them well, guys: try to keep your promises or, if you don't think you can do that, avoid making them in the first place.

I feel sorry not just for the girl and her family, but the guy as well. Imagine what a nightmare it would be to be chatting to a girl on web cam thousands of kilometres away and see her hang herself over you. He obviously did what he could to save her.

Edited by Jade Snake

That's so sad. A bar girl I was once knew very well committed suicide by hanging herself, she was just 21 years old. Pattaya can be a crazy place and there are plenty of casualties. God knows what some of them girls have to go through psychologically as well as physically, it's not always a party for everybody involved.

For these reasons, we owe it to ourselves,the BG's, and our species to treat these girls with a certain amount of grace and dignity..........DTBJ's can be fun, but after a gag or two I usually tell them to give up, seriously.........I don't feel right about degrading these woman for money. However, I certainly love the way most of these girls seem to enjoy damn near everything! That seems to be the magic of LOS :GoldenSmile1:

Dr John The Night Tripper

Since this was originally posted, I have heard about 4 more girls killing themselves. I am sure there were more that weren't reported. This happens way too much in Pattaya. It really is heartbreaking.

If you can get a thai girl to love you with all her heart, they mean it, and they love hard.very sad story to hear indeed

I know from previous experience that when you break up with a Tg they take it very hard, the shame to their family and there own heartbreak is bad for them, one girl i know got the shakes and screamed and was a complete mess, so i know how bad they take rejection and this is a reminder i guess to not let them love you if you not want be with them forever.

Very sad.

<p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p>Quotable Quotes......

"IM AN AUSSIE! OF COURSE I GO DOWN UNDER"........AUSSIEASSMAN

"I BRINGS THE RUCKUS TO THE LADIES"

"HOW YOU GOING TO FUCK BITCHES IN A TWIN BED"?

"BLACKMAN DOING HIS THING BABY, BARACK OBAMA MOTHERFUCKER,BARACK OBAMA IM THE PRESIDENT OF HITTIN THAT ASS"!

"YOU CAN HAVE YOUR WIFE BACK MAN,I DONT WANT THE BITCH NO MORE, I JUST SAID I HIT IT AND I QUIT IT"!

.......LEON BLACK

"WOKA WOKA".....FOZZY BEAR & SHAKIRA

If you can get a thai girl to love you with all her heart, they mean it, and they love hard.very sad story to hear indeed

If you truly are her :Number1a: yes she will love you 100%. Found this out the past 12 years of marriage with a BG!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

If you truly are her :Number1a: yes she will love you 100%. Found this out the past 12 years of marriage with a BG!

More power to you my friend, may you have a lot more years of happy marriage to your TG.

Double your pleasure! Double your fun!

Do two TG's instead of just one.

babydollsaddict.gif

<EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2.swf?title=Countdown%20to%202012!&count=down&time=1300679400000&bgc=0x0077cc&bgb=1&bgd=0&bc=0xcccccc&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0xcccccc&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x99ccff&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x333333&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

• 3 weeks later...

RIP to her and all those who lose life because of heartache