IGNORED

Pattaya Hilton Review

UN4GIVN

Well, the main question has largely been answered. Brought my first Walking Street wonder home at around 01:30 am. She actually had a car and we drove back and she valet parked. Not sure what they'll charge for that but, what the hell. The guys at the ground floor bell desk were cordial and did not ask for ID or room number. They got the elevator for us and we got off on the 15th rather than 16th floor, totally bypassing the lobby. (so still not sure what they would say) The girl, who had been to most other hotels in Pattya, tells me the Amari is her favorite. But she seemed to really like the Hilton, especially the view from the terrace.

Still, I feel slightly our of place. For example, she was wearing a super short mini dress. Looked hot in it but I'd feel awkward taking her to breakfast. If she were wearing jeans, it would probably be fine. I confess, I'm a bot self conscious and maybe this isn't a problem for other guys. Up to you.

I should clarify that a basic room is nowhere near 200$. I got mine for 83$ and I've seen them on Expedia as low as 67$. Granted, this is an introductory rate and bound to go up, I doubt they'll be charging 200$ anytime soon.

Markinaruba, RE: the bathroom, very pretty but only one sink and not so much counter space for all your toiletries. I brought like 10 bottles of vitamins and supplements and it's hard to find space for them all. Would be worse if you hooked up with a lady for a few days and she needed some space too. But still, I like it. I snapped a few pics for you, at the risk of being chewed out for not resizing. Until I figure out how to do that, I shall remain...Unforgiven :-)

I'm sorry, maybe I'm missing something here. Does the tub double as a shower?

Also, thanks for the pics, the hotel looks awesome. I'm a bit self conscious too, I don't know if I'd be able to stay at a place like the Hilton.

Greatness,

No. There is a separate bath tub which I never use but looks nice and can function as a poor man's jacuzzi. The shower I use on occasion :-)

I'm still on the lookout for a hotel that is fairly luxurious and yet where hobbyists feel right at home.

Upon us all, just a little rain must fall

UN4GIVN, I can't find your first BG picture on this bed... where did you post it ? :GoldenSmile1:

great news, no joiner fees, thanks for the update

Officcially there IS a joiner fee. Just make sure you go through the 15th floor rather than the 16th, when crossing from the lower elevators to the upper.

JoJo,

You can check the trip report section

Just a final FYI. I'm currently in Angeles City, PI, having checked out of the Hilton, Pattaya this morning. There were no joiner fees in the final bill. Keep in mind that officially there IS a joiner fee, but I guess they don't enforce it as long as you're discrete. Meaning, do not walk them through the lobby.

Tried swimming in the pool for the first time on my last night. Beautiful, but the water was pretty f#$%^&k cold. At least for my taste.

They do charge for internet 550 bt per day, which is outrageous, but there internet is reliable. I hate free internet that doesn't work (though here at the Pacific Breeze in AC, the internet is free and works just fine.)

Overall, I liked the Hilton. The girls I brought there liked it. And as long as they have rooms for these prices, it would be my choice next time I'm in Pattaya.

You can post any other questions here or by PM.

Thanks and happy hobbying to one and all.

Just a final FYI. I'm currently in Angeles City, PI,

Thanks for your report on Hilton & Pattaya trip.

As your internet is free now, you have plenty of time to make a report on AC :GoldenSmile1:

Plenty of pics please (resised or not). We're looking forward to read you.

Keep in mind that officially there IS a joiner fee, but I guess they don't enforce it as long as you're discrete. Meaning, do not walk them through the lobby.

Thanks for the detailed report on the Hilton, good stuff.

Do you happen to know what is oficially their joiner fee?

Pattaya is not just one more place where we can enjoy our favourite hobby, Pattaya is the sacred land where we can practise our religion.

For $200 USD and up a night, I'll pass. Summer Springs on Soi 1 has a rooftop pool with same sort of view for $43 a night.

Search: Summer Springs Hotel Pattaya.

AMEN to that brother!.....Have done exactly that! Have been staying there for 4 trips now (this one 5) & its a million dollar view at the roof top pool :Grin3:

Edited by felix the cat

Cheetah, their joiner fee is officially 1000 bt. I brought single and double girls on a number of occasions and never paid it.

Felix the cat, I paid 83$, although that was an introductory rate and now it seems they want 150 and up. You're right, at those rates I probably wouldn't stay there. But at 100$ or less per night I definitely would. I'm not sure they can stay in business in Pattaya at those prices, especially in low season, but maybe there is an international convention market that the Hilton appeals to. Also, it seems you can no longer book through expedia and you have to go through the Hilton website. Hilton was not available on Agoda when I was looking but maybe it is now.

Jojo! I brought two very cute girls over from Gecko Bar and forgot to take their picture! I'm kicking myself now, but there will be other opportunities, one of which is lying in bed now :Evil_Grin2:

the rooftop pool is fucking amazing, love the view.

one of the best view of Pattaya from a pool ?

thx for sharing this report, appreciated.

A great report!

I am sure that this will help to convince many of you guys who come to visit that the the Hilton should not even be considered as a place to stay.

My head is still spinning from all of the room rates mentioned, but if I recall correctly, the OP got his room for $63.00 a night. Not bad at all in December. But if they go north of $100.00 a night that is nuts for Pattaya.

Families, 16 floors to the lobby, dodging reception if you bring a girl or two back? No thanks I would think for most.

Again, a very valuable report and many thanks to the OP.

• 1 month later...

Great pics, love the sexy pool.

OK its big bucks but for 3 or 4 night with your Tilac what a cool way to experience Pattaya's new top class hotel & central focal point.

Champagne, strawberries & just relax & enjoy it all.

I hope to do this when I can & money is good.

:001_Thank_You5:

I loved the place. My LT gal also loved it. Do it again ? Not at the 3000 baht plus all the tax stuff. However, once a year for something special, yes.

Avatar...Hillary says to Bill, let's name her Monica

The rooms look like those in Dusit baraquda on 2nd road.

Expensive but Ok for the first three d

three days after a long flight.

The room style also reminded me of the D2.

Thanks for the report, I have been wandering what this place was like. The pool and the view from it look fantastic.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

• 1 month later...

Well, the main question has largely been answered. Brought my first Walking Street wonder home at around 01:30 am. She actually had a car and we drove back and she valet parked. Not sure what they'll charge for that but, what the hell. The guys at the ground floor bell desk were cordial and did not ask for ID or room number. They got the elevator for us and we got off on the 15th rather than 16th floor, totally bypassing the lobby. (so still not sure what they would say) The girl, who had been to most other hotels in Pattya, tells me the Amari is her favorite. But she seemed to really like the Hilton, especially the view from the terrace.

Still, I feel slightly our of place. For example, she was wearing a super short mini dress. Looked hot in it but I'd feel awkward taking her to breakfast. If she were wearing jeans, it would probably be fine. I confess, I'm a bot self conscious and maybe this isn't a problem for other guys. Up to you.

I should clarify that a basic room is nowhere near 200$. I got mine for 83$ and I've seen them on Expedia as low as 67$. Granted, this is an introductory rate and bound to go up, I doubt they'll be charging 200$ anytime soon.

Markinaruba, RE: the bathroom, very pretty but only one sink and not so much counter space for all your toiletries. I brought like 10 bottles of vitamins and supplements and it's hard to find space for them all. Would be worse if you hooked up with a lady for a few days and she needed some space too. But still, I like it. I snapped a few pics for you, at the risk of being chewed out for not resizing. Until I figure out how to do that, I shall remain...Unforgiven :-)

For your safety it would have been better to have her ID card checked.

Better safe than sorry.

Cheetah, their joiner fee is officially 1000 bt. I brought single and double girls on a number of occasions and never paid it.

Felix the cat, I paid 83$, although that was an introductory rate and now it seems they want 150 and up. You're right, at those rates I probably wouldn't stay there. But at 100$ or less per night I definitely would. I'm not sure they can stay in business in Pattaya at those prices, especially in low season, but maybe there is an international convention market that the Hilton appeals to. Also, it seems you can no longer book through expedia and you have to go through the Hilton website. Hilton was not available on Agoda when I was looking but maybe it is now.

Jojo! I brought two very cute girls over from Gecko Bar and forgot to take their picture! I'm kicking myself now, but there will be other opportunities, one of which is lying in bed now :Evil_Grin2:

They will attract the “hi so” snobs from Bangkok.

Edited by Dick Farang

The (relatively new) Pattaya Hilton is literally built on top of the Central Festival Beach Road shopping mall.

The entrance to this Hilton is in a small soi without a number, parallel to Soi 9.

There are much better laid out hotels (with tropical gardens) on Beach Road.

• 4 weeks later...

Please help & advice.

How can I get the best prices to stay in the Hilton for a few days or a week in May/June time.

:001_Thank_You5:

• 4 months later...

Great review of the Hilton.

If I bring the wife and kids this will be #1 on my list.

If I plan to bring a nightly dance partner then I think I'll go elsewhere and I think the Hilton would prefer it this way.

:Good_Post: