IGNORED

All Girls Go Go

The Deported One

All Girls Go Go on Soi Pattayaland 2 will be closing it’s doors on the 15th of this month! Lack of customers, so I guess the question is will this now turn into a gay bar like the others on the Soi that have done so in the past?

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

All Girls Go Go on Soi Pattayaland 2 will be closing it’s doors on the 15th of this month! Lack of customers, so I guess the question is will this now turn into a gay bar like the others on the Soi that have done so in the past?

Its for sale.

stringer

All boys agogo has a nice ring to it. Kadafi would like it. :P

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

What the hell is happening in Pattaya?

Girlie bars closing for gay bars?

Should be boarded up first!!!

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-countdown/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdowns&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-countdown/skins/a40.swf&text=I%20Come%20back%20to%20Paradise%20City&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=10&day=5&hour=14&minute=30&second=31&x=11&y=135" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdowns</small></center>

It will open on 1 Aug as All Boys, same owner as Wild West Boys, Crystals Boys and rodeo Girls

Soon, Paul will be completly surronded

Yea its almost time for Paul to circle the wagons!!

looks like this soi is going down fast

It will open on 1 Aug as All Boys, same owner as Wild West Boys, Crystals Boys and rodeo Girls

Oh, Whooppee, I just can't wait! :)

Regards

Paul

:)

I think I was in there once.

I may be confusing it with another go-go in Pattayaland, but was this the place that had a big sign up saying "Ladydrinks 150 baht"? I wonder why I left that particular establishment, whatever its name was without buying a lady drink. :rolleyes:

Alan

Oh, Whooppee, I just can't wait! :P

Regards

Paul

:SexClick1:

Keep the faith Paul. You are one of last bastions of hetro-sexuality left in that Soi. :D Will stop by in a few weeks and help you fight the fight. :Chokdee:

Testicles

Keep the faith Paul. You are one of last bastions of hetro-sexuality left in that Soi. :P Will stop by in a few weeks and help you fight the fight. :D

Thanks Mate.

Look forward to seeing you soon.

Regards

Paul

:D

Paul ,

You know I will run the gauntlet for Joy , every time .

Joe :P

"Hello John got a new motor ?"

looks like this soi is going down fast

Unfortunately, it has been going downhill for years. You still have Misty's, one of the best IMO, and The Classroom, but who knows what tomorrow will bring?

If these two places "give it up" I won't be going there anymore. Actually, haven't been in The Classroom in a few years but ALWAYS go to Misty's all the time.

Time changes everything. I recall when this soi was HOT! HOT! HOT- and from Beach Rd. to 2nd Rd.

The Prettiest Pretty Bitch!