Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

last few condos few till feb

Alan lad

hi guys

well you can tell i am back in town ,as i now try and get the rest of the condos i have rented over the xmas/new year break .

Well i have talked about my son Jasons condo which is a very large double corner condo ,i believe he is wanting 1000 bt per night which includes elec/water etc etc .

I have 2 other condos that are still free of bookings from now till feb ,both are corner units (which means they are bigger with more windows).

1 is in veiwtalay 1 which has had a overhaul (building that is) and is now looking better than it was when new .This is a 1 bedroom with full cooking/dinning areas it also has a 50in TV in the lounge .The bedroom is in the other room with a good size bathroom including a glass wall so you can sit back in bed a watch who ever is having a shower .The whole condo is done out in black/white and grey marble/granite (even the bed is marble no joking).

2 condo left is in Narvana condos again its a double corner unit this place is stunning decor .Great looking cooking/dinnig moving over to the lounge area .In the next room is the bigest bed room you will ever find ,in fact we have talked about putting another bed in the same room .Yes there room in there for about 10 girls and even a few guys on top.It also has i very nice bathroom .

If any of these condos are of interest please email me on [email protected] and we can see what we can work out depending on the lengthe of stay etc

alan