Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best Value Room Rate? - Guest-Friendly, Clean and with WiFi/Ethernet

Kitsch22

I am a bit out of touch with the list of available accommodation, having stayed consistently at the Welcome Plaza for many years. Indeed, since my very first visit in 1988 I have always lodged either on Beach Road or Second Road, or between the two. Now I have it in mind to spend a few days (5/6/7 Dec) wandering round Sois Bua Khaow/Chaiyapun/Diana Inn to see what is on offer there. Either guesthouse or hotel would suit me provided that the room meets my requirements. I am not necessarily looking for the rock bottom cheapest (target: 1000 Baht - maximum 1500 Baht) but am wondering what may be the best value for money. Availability of an Internet connection is important. If the Welcome Plaza offered that, I would probably not be moving.

Recommendations, anybody? If this enquiry yields a list of possibilities, then I shall probably visit each one in turn, having a drink or two at each place and perhaps something to eat and also take the opportunity (if available) of a quick look at the rooms. May perhaps make an interesting alternative to the usual cruising of the Beach Road bars.

Check all LK Metro and Soi Chayapoom threads, then go to web-sites.

Easy really.

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

I would suggest most rooms in this area are booked up already, we are and I am pretty sure Chow Soy is too, you maybe lucky at Chaiyapoon Inn further up the soi.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg