Pattaya Live Streams >> Tulip Girls Link Tree | Pattaya Girls Live Facebook | Pattaya Girls Tulip Villa | Nightwish Girls Payment Portal |

IGNORED

Golden Beach Hotel Pattaya

maddy_1987

this is an old review about the hotel i stayed at during the first trip, might be a little different now....

my first line wud be, it is a stupid ass hotel, not becoz of lack of facilities its the staff that make it awful.... :SteamingMad:

the building is nice, the facilities are ok.... but the staff seem to be hellbent to ruin the hotel.... :Oops1:

Bad Points

• Not girl-friendly
  • Receptionist too busy doing her nails to check me in
  • Once, had to wait about 20 mins to pay joiner's fee and check a girl in as receptionist was busy in the back room.... :bj9: ????
  • Security guy asking to see my swimsuit(which i was wearing underneath my shorts) right in the lobby , made me feel like a convict....
  • Had to request repeatedly for drinking water and fresh towels before they were grudgingly given....
  • Everyone on the staff just want to get a tip from u but will not work for it, wudnt even gimme a smile when i gave the bellhop a 50bt tip....
  • Breakfast was sloppy at best and most of it was cold,(its included in room rate)....
  • Maid picked up a call for me, while cleaning and started speaking in thai to my boss!(who doesnt understand thai :Oops3: )....
  • All in all one of my worst hotel stays.... :ShitHappens1:

Good Points

• Room not sooo bad....
  • Linen change every other day(but no towels unless u beg for it!!!!)
  • Nice balcony
  • Nice parking lot and swimming pool area, nice for a quiet stroll when u need some rest.... :GoldenSmile1:
  • Not too pricey....

so there u go, now i have got that of my chest i feel sooo much better.... :GoldenSmile1:

:SoWhat1:

will try and post a couple of pics tomorrow....

Edited by maddy_1987

If you like my posts feel free to leave a comment.... :D PATTAYA IS HEAVEN !!!!maddy *8*:Number1a:

It has a joiners fee! Makes it a non starter for 99.9% of guys on this forum!

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Sorry, i stopped reading after NOT GIRL FRIENDLY :Oops1:

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 1 month later...

Was stay there couple of years ago for few days, which lead me a worse ever experience for all my overseas trip.

A lot of tourist bus stopping at this hotel, and the reception counter can be busy so that quite often to let you wait for long in front of counter ever just to get the room key when you back to the hotel.

Most terrible thing is in the morning time when so many tour group are preparing leaving the room and moving around the corridor that will be very mess, and this had provides with chance for the thief (I still strong believe the thief is from hotel internal staff) to watch around the corridor and look for chance to grab your valuables.

It happened to me on last day when I prepare my morning check out, I went next door of my mate’s room just couple of minutes and leaving my door nearly close by not locked, when I back to my room I met one guy come out from the room and said ‘sorry, wrong room’. Gave me impression that he was accidently went into wrong room. A while later I found this actually took all my valuables from the table and he had even opened handbag and took camera from inside the bag. This made me a big lose.

I made a police report then, while I told police man of the hotel name I stay, the police man gave a ‘oooh, this hotel again’, made me believe that I’m not the first one who staying at this hotel lodged such a crime report.

I never back to this hotel again, though people mentioned nice balcony and nice sea view, well decorated lobby and nice pool area etc.....

• 1 year later...