IGNORED

STD test my TG

TicketHolder

Hi!

Im gonna keep a girl over some time my next trip.

I wanna get her checked out for STD`s.

I have taken a girl before to the clinic close to the entrance of Walking Street for a check. Then they said that she was clear. But the clerk did speak to the girl in Thai and I got the feeling that they were hiding something from me. Since I dont speak that much Thai I`ll not know.

Im afraid that they will certificate her as clean even if she is not. Could have been that they only asked her if she needed a certificate for the HIV test which they did give her.

But you never know what the clinics are willing to do for some extra Bht.

Any advice on where to go and get a 100% sure test for STD`s?

I have had two tests at the same clinic (the one across the road from the Bamboo bar) both times I got the ok and nothing showed up when i got home. If you feel unsure about the results you should take her to one of the big hospital clincs.

Even if you can test her for std's and all is ok you still need to double check for hiv and wiat as there is an incubation period between a positive test and getting infrected with hiv!!!!! So you will be keeping her a long time before you are 100% sure that she is clean!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

I went to Dr Olivier clinic late november this year.

It's easy to find :

Go Tuckom, then walk toward Walking Street on the left hand side. I think it's the second or third road, leading to a big hotel (Day-night hotel). The small clinic is just there, in front of the hotel.

I would say 3mn walk from tuckom.

I checked HIV, if I hve Hepatitis B, and if I have antibodies for Hepatitis B (is my previous vaccin still good)

If you have not antibodies for HepB, they should propose you a vaccin.

Prices :

Hiv : 500b quick test (15mn)

Hepatitis b : 300b

Hepatitis b antibodies ! 300d

TOTAL : 1.100b

If you need to see Dr Olivier, it is 400b.

Good luck mate.

Edit : Vaccin for HepB 500b. do it as hepB is more dangerous than HIV. It's pandemic N°1 in the world !!!

Edited by jojomecanic

Re: Dr Olivier Clinic. He didn't test for UTI infection such as gonorrhea or Chlamydia?

No. He probably can but I didn't ask, and it would also cost a bit more.

As HIV and HepB are the most important to me (no cure), I considered that it was not worth spend the money for it.

I've heard that some clinics charge 800b for the whole thing, but I would not take the risk as I went with my GF and realy wanted to know how she was.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

The larger clinics will offer a transcript in English if requested.

I've previously asked the gf to do this. I did the same for her.

My excuse was a mate whe has been to Thailand 45-odd times does it, and no one gets offended.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got a test years ago in the states and the result is not known in a sealed envelope from the lab. Office staff have no idea what the result is and you can take home open in private.

i think it would be wrong of the clinc if the bar girl had some thing and kept it quite. may be pataint docter privalidg (spelling)

Edited by gitteyman

I took an EX to Pattaya Memorial Hospital for the full check up, and had myself done too. It seemed very professional and included a short meeting with the Dr. to discuss the results. A small amout of Chlamydia was detected, so we both got anti-biotics. I think it was under 2,000 baht. Best money I've spent in Thailand.

I took an EX to Pattaya Memorial Hospital for the full check up, and had myself done too. It seemed very professional and included a short meeting with the Dr. to discuss the results. A small amout of Chlamydia was detected, so we both got anti-biotics. I think it was under 2,000 baht. Best money I've spent in Thailand.

How did they detect Chlamydia? Through a urine sample? How long to receive your results?