Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Shaving around your privates - would it increase your risks?

peman00

I just curious thoughts.

If you just shaves around your privates just before barebacking. Would it increase your chances of getting stds?

I just curious thoughts.

If you just shaves around your privates just before barebacking. Would it increase your chances of getting stds?

Yes, due to the chance of small nicks and cuts. Same thing goes with brushing your teeth right before. I believe a lot of smart people on here just use some type of alcohol based mouthwash before and after.

Edited by texasskibum

Yes, due to the chance of small nicks and cuts. Same thing goes with brushing your teeth right before. I believe a lot of smart people on here just use some type of alcohol based mouthwash before and after.

Then should I just stop the practice or just do a day before???

ill usually shave about a week before the trip so if i get any cuts, they will be healed by the trip.

Then should I just stop the practice or just do a day before???

Depends on how good you are at not nicking yourself and how long you'll be there. :) Keep in mind, not all STDs have to be transmitted by blood/open sores.

Sorry to be a smart ass, but I could not resist. Question: would putting the bullet in the cylinder of your revolver the day before you plan to play Russian roulette increase the odds in your favor?

Noting that you generalized about catching "an STD", shaving or not shaving downstairs will not decrease or increase your chances of catching an STD from bare-backing - especially HPV, gonorrhea, or chlamydia.

However, if you do shave it all off, it'll make that area look real nice for the doctor when they stick the scraper up your pee hole.

:GoldenSmile1:

the_more_you_know2.jpg

Edited by buddyedgewood
If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

Noting that you generalized about catching "an STD", shaving or not shaving downstairs will not decrease or increase your chances of catching an STD from bare-backing - especially HPV, gonorrhea, or chlamydia.

Well I am generalizing when I ask the question instead o asking a very specific question.

Well barebacking during intercourse I won't be but since I do like to shave I was curious to know.

Actually some of the basic commercial hair removal creams advertised for ladies work pretty well as an alternative to shaving (so I am told ........!),

Makes a mess in the bath though when you wash them off (again so I am told .......!)

No rough bristle finish either which the girls do appreciate!

Actually some of the basic commercial hair removal creams advertised for ladies work pretty well as an alternative to shaving (so I am told ........!),

Makes a mess in the bath though when you wash them off (again so I am told .......!)

No rough bristle finish either which the girls do appreciate!

Anyone got personal experience with this.

It sure would beat shaving

Most of the "lotion" hair removal products have warnings against using them in the genital areas. I've always wondered what could happen, but never had the guts to try it.

I've tired using them a few times and they did not work.

They removed a little bit of the hair but left a LOT.

I would not recommend it....Maybe a waxing?????? or if you are really crazy maybe you could pull out each hair one at a time. :)

Perhaps you could try this at the Castle. 55555

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

here is the solution, dont shave your privates, use veet hair removal cream. up to about 8 months ago, i had never used it and didnt believe it would work but i can confirm it is brilliant. just make sure you dont leave it on too long or it burns like hell but the results are awesome, smoother than shaving with a blade trust me.

Ok I will stick with shaving hahahaha

theirs a product my wife use,s. it.s called veet.works i think!!!

My understanding is that shaved is safer.

The hair tramps warmth and damp, which is a breeding group for all sorts of nasties.

However, shaving prior to sex would be much higher risk. Any small cuts or wounds give a direct route for transmition.

I think the transfer rate for HIV is something like 0.03% for normal sex. Tiny.

But once blood gets involved the odds go through the roof.