IGNORED

website

vlad dracul

whats the url?

www.mollysproperties.net

its a vista print one and can be easily changed but i need hits !!

www.mollysproperties.net

its a vista print one and can be easily changed but i need hits !!

Do you need hits? Or do you need visitors to the site that are going to convert to customers? They are two very different things.

As I can't see that you are selling ad space or similar I assume that hits isn't the final goal.

As such, and no disrespect meant, but if I was looking to rent or buy a condo I would prefer to see a more professional site. A picture of the kettle is not likely to lure me in. I'd use some of the business profits to get a better site.

Also you might want to employ LaaMoks search engine optimisation services (is that brown nosing too much as I approach 50 posts? :) ) or try and learn it yourself if you have no budget to improve the visibility of your site in the search engines.

Also you should advertise the URL offline. Include it in your email signature, on invoices, letterheads, other ads etc.

Do you need hits? Or do you need visitors to the site that are going to convert to customers? They are two very different things.

As I can't see that you are selling ad space or similar I assume that hits isn't the final goal.

As such, and no disrespect meant, but if I was looking to rent or buy a condo I would prefer to see a more professional site. A picture of the kettle is not likely to lure me in. I'd use some of the business profits to get a better site.

Also you might want to employ LaaMoks search engine optimisation services (is that brown nosing too much as I approach 50 posts? :) ) or try and learn it yourself if you have no budget to improve the visibility of your site in the search engines.

Also you should advertise the URL offline. Include it in your email signature, on invoices, letterheads, other ads etc.

thanks

i need customers. i can change the wording / pics as i like with colours for text and text styles etc.

but i need guidance what to do --such as kettle pic !! and help getting hits

i expect to pay someone for this but dont know where to start

thanks

i need customers. i can change the wording / pics as i like with colours for text and text styles etc.

but i need guidance what to do --such as kettle pic !! and help getting hits

i expect to pay someone for this but dont know where to start

If you are looking to do it yourself I would recommend looking at sites of competitors that appear high in the search engine results when you type in phrases that you expect people would use to find your site (e.g Condos Pattaya)

See what sort of things they are putting on their sites to see, to an extent, what works. From a personal perspective I would want to see quality photos on the site. As a customer even if I have to email for more there should be enough to attract me. Make sure you focus on the positives of you Condo in the text. Why as a potential customer should I rent your Condo or Condos?

If you are looking to employ someone, there are a number of web designers or search engine gurus in Pattaya so just google them although technically someone could do the job from anywhere in the world.

• 1 month later...

I suggest that you do seek out Laamoks advice as he will also steer you towards a good designer as well.

Thailand Airsoft The website is for sale. I am starting up a new Bitcoin project and need development funds... The Airsoft Site is being sold for 800,000 THB

• 3 months later...

I think the best way is the SEO of your website. write different Articles, submitting URL and also do link building of your website may helpful for completing your goal.