IGNORED

Anyone flying to Bangkok via Abu Dhabi Etihad (EY 12)

Mavrick

If there is any BM flying to Bangkok via Abu Dhabi Etihad (EY12) from London Heathrow on Sunday the 12th December on the 09:15 flight, let me know and I can take you into the lounge at Heathrow and Abu Dhabi on my gold card, we can have some breakfast / dinner and a few beers in both lounges. Cheers.

Edited by Mavrick

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

If there is any BM flying to Bangkok via Abu Dhabi Etihad (EY12) from London Heathrow on Sunday the 12th December on the 09:15 flight, let me know and I can take you into the lounge at Heathrow and Abu Dhabi on my gold card, we can have some breakfast / dinner and a few beers in both lounges. Cheers.

This is what PA is all about, BM's looking out for each other, nice one Mavrick........:10of10Score: I arrive 12th also, guessing we'll all be on the piss shortly thereafter......:Drunk_Party:

Random Photo's Updated My Last Night

I always take life with a pinch of salt, plus a slice of lemon, and a shot of tequila

lbfucker.gif babydollsaddict.gif

This is what PA is all about, BM's looking out for each other, nice one Mavrick........:10of10Score: I arrive 12th also, guessing we'll all be on the piss shortly thereafter......:Drunk_Party:

Yes that's what's it all about helping each others out in anyway possible. :001_Thank_You5:

:001_Thank_You5: NICE one mavrick this is what this board is all about great guys who share.Hope some one is on the same flt with you to enjoy .

cheers buddy Chris :Bravo1::Hug1:

Wriggley Tin 1

:001_Thank_You5: NICE one mavrick this is what this board is all about great guys who share.Hope some one is on the same flt with you to enjoy .

Thx Chris, how are you mate and when are you going back out ?

Thx Chris, how are you mate and when are you going back out ?

:001_Thank_You5: Hope to be back middle of Jan fingers crossed .You enjoy Buddy and the rest off you have a great Xmas and happy new year to all the XMAS guys you all know who you are .

cheers merry Xmas and a great new year

cheers Chris :GoldenSmile1:

Wriggley Tin 1

:Bump:

I'm still waiting for my free flight, it's only been 4 years or do I have to be a VIP on this site :P have a good time Chris in Jan hopefully will catch up with you sometime in the next few years :o

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK