Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Chicken Kebabs

7-Eleven

Come on you fuckers, I know I'm not the only one that loves these little packages of heaven!

I know for fact LaaMok is partial and I know the names of a few others but I will let them reveal themselves.

So... Which stand does the best? Worst? Cheapest? Most expensive?

I also love the lamb ones (shawarma) something about the sauce they put in it.

I didn't think much to the ones from the stand who sets up outside megabreak on Soi Diana.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thaix4

• 7-Eleven

• Millard

• midge

Top Posters In This Topic

im addicted to the kebabs, ill get atleast 2 each night. I perfer the ones on Walking Street or the best near the corneer of 2nd road and south pattaya rd.

I prefer the ones on walking street or the best near the corner of 2nd road and south pattaya rd.

I agree, totally. I think it is a guy and his wife who own it. You can tell by looking at the meat, that it is the best quality. Great late night drunk food!

yea the guy and his wife own it ive talked to him a few times since i go there almost 2 times a day when im there. it is great drunk food and love it. cant wait for my next trip in a few days

i like the one on soi 7 that sits outside the pig & whistle

I also love the lamb ones (shawarma) something about the sauce they put in it.

Halfway down Walking Street from Beach Road on the right hand side.I love lamb doner and these are perfect after a skinful of beer.

Far better than any other I've had over here although there is a place on Second Road just around the corner from Walking Street that's rumoured to be very good too.

ive been to the one on soi diamond i agree its great. A good ending to a night of drinking.

i like the one on soi 7 that sits outside the pig & whistle

Well, I will never order there again. Made me sick as fuck last time.

use to stay at sawasdee pattaya on soi dianna but never got the kebabs on it, i might try it just to see how they are now. i try every place i can find.

There is a new kebab shop inbetween Mcdonalds and starbucks on second rd @ the Avenue, only noticed it yesterday but it looks like the real deal (Turkish)........ :001_Thank_You5:

Corner of Soi3 and second RD - always good,No sweet spicing and a good hot sauce. Perfect before heading to bed.

Before leaving Walking St. I make sure to buy a kabob from the cart at Soi Diamond. I ask for all the sauces and it's messy as hell, but it makes for a perfect meal after drinking all night.

Millard is correct!

The Soi Diamond Kebab lady fucken rocks!!!!!

tried for the first time the one on soi diana near soi buckow (sp?)

it wasn't very good. no taste and very bland.

Got to have at least 2 before i hit the sack, just like a pair of silver chicken kebab nunchakas :LMAO1:

du du du short time ...tammai teug tum kub chan dai

Foxy007

I love them . I don't think I ever got at bad one.40B best price I have found. I order one then off to 7/11 or Family Mart buy 2 beers and find a good place to see and watch the action in Pattaya.It's a nice break from the bars.

ill grab 2 and some beer and chill on the beach and watch all the action from there

The only bad thing about these kabobs (assuming you ask for all the sauces) is they're so dang messy that I practically need a shower afterward.

i have tried them without the sauce and they really taste bad

• 3 weeks later...

im addicted to the kebabs, ill get atleast 2 each night. I perfer the ones on walking street or the best near the corneer of 2nd road and south pattaya rd.

Love them they are super good

I Ain't No Angel Figure.. Me The Devil...

• 3 weeks later...

I have to say the one at the end of Soi Diana Inn going into Soi Buakhao is my favourite, 50bht with loads of garlic and chilli sauce :Clap8:

The Soi Diamond Kebab lady fucken rocks!!!!!

+1000

Cannot beat a breakaway mid crawl for a bit of Soi Diamond lady's kepap.

I don't even need to tell her how I like it, she knows onion, mayo and chilli sauce and of course I want that little meat package to eat now mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.