Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Kapomm

Angelwitch

Lots of guys use this "Kapomm" or "Kap pomm" Instead of "Kapun kap". And it's only men, not women.

Som kind of slang or what does it mean?

Edited by Angelwitch

-----------------------------
It's not the years, it's the mileage  🤠

I have no idea what "Kapun kap" is

Khrup pom ครับผม is the very, very polite form of Khrup.

Usually used as an affirmative, ie a polite vocal version of nodding your head in agreement or when agreeing to a request from a superior.

You will often hear it used on the telephone to show that the speaker has the listener's attention.

Kha tahn ค่ะท่าน is the female equivalent, but I have never heard this anywhere near as often as Khrup pom. In fact I have often heard female serving staff use the male version when agreeing to a request from a male customer.

Chasing girls can be expensive

But it's more expensive if you catch one