IGNORED

girl friendly hotel?

hongkong

I am staying at The Dynasty Inn soi 14 soon, could anyone help me ? I want to bring some girl company back some nights,but not sure if it is girl friendly?

dynasty inn is located in soi 13 as far as i know.

and yes it is a girl friendly hotel. for one girl.

bringing back two will cost you 500B for second chick

har'n inte saab så har'n inte bil

Many thanks, Peete

I am staying at The Dynasty Inn soi 14 soon, could anyone help me ? I want to bring some girl company back some nights,but not sure if it is girl friendly?

This worries me a bit... are you gay ?

I can confirm this, Dynasty Inn is GF. I also stay at Areca Lodge both hotels have the same policy..

If can, can.. If no can, no can..

I can confirm this, Dynasty Inn is GF. I also stay at Areca Lodge both hotels have the same policy..

I have booked the Vogue hotel in central pattaya, is this also girl friendly?

I know it varies from hotel to hotel but do most charge for extra girls?

most hotel dont charge for one girl. but for the second one most of the hotels ive heard about, want fees.

but surely some dont.

I have booked the Vogue hotel in central pattaya, is this also girl friendly?

last ive heard (around 4 weeks ago) was that joiners cost 500B but i think it would be possible to negotiate on this and a hotel that is not girlfriendly can turn into a hotel that is.

would recomend to call them or email them and talk about it.

last ive heard (around 4 weeks ago) was that joiners cost 500B but i think it would be possible to negotiate on this and a hotel that is not girlfriendly can turn into a hotel that is.

would recomend to call them or email them and talk about it.

If you book your room for 2 for your whole stay will this sidestep the issue?

If you book your room for 2 for your whole stay will this sidestep the issue?

Not always. Booked for two at the Camelot back in early Nov, and they wanted to charge 500B for the first girl, even though reputed to be girl friendly. At The Vault you can bring back more than one girl with no charge. And the owners are very helpful and informative.

Edited by Jade Snake

Not always. Booked for two at the Camelot back in early Nov, and they wanted to charge 500B for the first girl, even though reputed to be girl friendly. At The Vault you can bring back more than one girl with no charge. And the owners are very helpful and informative.

Where is the vault located?

Where is the vault located?

It's right near Camelot, address is 118/13 Moo 10, Pratamnak Rd. There a link to it in the menu near the top of this page. Really nice rooms too, the ones I saw anyway, all the amenities you'd expect.

EDIT: Dang, beaten to the punch...

Edited by Jade Snake

hi guys

well at the BLACK BOOK RESORT or any of our up market condos you can bring back 10 or more girls if you wish and you will not be charged 1 baht !!

Ok we wont charge you any thing ,the girls on the other hand might want a few baht

alan

• 2 weeks later...

stayed at in Jan Citinloft, bring back as many girls as you want no extra charge

Do unto others then run like a mother

hi guys

i also have a handfull of up market condos where you can bring back as many girls as you like and there no extra charge

alan

The Centara is def not girl friendly, they want 1000 baht a night....per girl, and security give you a hard time when you walk in with one!

The Centara is def not girl friendly, they want 1000 baht a night....per girl, and security give you a hard time when you walk in with one!

That sounds like a shit house experience.

It's just a shame it's such a great hotel in every other aspect!....rivals the royal wing at royal cliff, but they were extremly girl friendly!

hi guys

i also have a handfull of up market condos where you can bring back as many girls as you like and there no extra charge

alan

hey hav u got 2 condos for 2 months starting march??? would b nice something abit nice?