IGNORED

Advice for 1 month stay

jedied

Hi, would be grateful if anyone could give suggestions for long(ish) term stay for about one month in Pattaya. I just quit my job so have about one month free and would like to rent a (cheapish) studio/apartment/condo from around Dec 9/10 to Jan 5/6. Or if you know any places that do long stay deals. I have looked around but dont feel am getting anywhere...

I guess I am ok to pay up around 25,000 Baht for that time, if you have any suggestion they would be much appreciated as I have never stayed that long before so only really know hotels. Would prefer closer to action if possible, but not too fussy about that.

Cheers :Chokdee:

Hey.

3 road soi PK. not far from PK garden home. It´s a small place with a big swimmingpool. no noise from party or traffic. Cheep thai food and the owner will do everything for your comfort. They have different sice rooms starting from 7800 thb 1 month. all rooms with aircon and balkony. it´s not that far from everything but if you want to stay in walking distance for bath bus you will be better off at LK house in end off soi buakhrao allmoste Pattaya klang. i dont remember if it´s 10 or 12 k 1 month.

Remember to ask if you have 2 pay eletrick and water. They charge that in Pk Garden and it´s btw. 1200 and 2800 depending on what you use. They might charge you a deposit and dont worry you will get it back.

I have the number for PK Garden if you like!

Have a nice trip!

if you like somthing better you will have 2 look at sabai wing/Sabai lodge in beach road soi 2. It´s a big place who have everything. and i think it´s 1000 1 night. But i guess they will rent you a room for 25k if you talk to them. But i would safe the cash for BOOM BOOM and stay 1 off the other places!...:)

Center Condo near TucKom has lower floor rooms for around 400 or 500 baht a night. It's an 8 minute walk to Walking St.

I found this number, but it look like is has an extra digit: Telephone : 038.411.151-60

Hi, would be grateful if anyone could give suggestions for long(ish) term stay for about one month in Pattaya. I just quit my job so have about one month free and would like to rent a (cheapish) studio/apartment/condo from around Dec 9/10 to Jan 5/6. Or if you know any places that do long stay deals. I have looked around but dont feel am getting anywhere...

I guess I am ok to pay up around 25,000 Baht for that time, if you have any suggestion they would be much appreciated as I have never stayed that long before so only really know hotels. Would prefer closer to action if possible, but not too fussy about that.

Casa De Lobo on Soi Honey, All rooms LCD, Big power shower, cleaned every day. Think it would be 14k for the time you want

Water and electric included so no extras, easy to get everywhere in town

:001_Thank_You5::001_Thank_You5:

Much appreciated guys! I will look into them and let you know which I go for! any more suggestions gratefully received

thanks blueboy0510 thats my target area for as yet unbooked january trip.they all seem newly built in that block.i had a quick looksee at a room in adems gh just down the road last week.looked good a slight concern was the empty building plot opposite,it looked primed for apiledrivr machine.

We do offer long term deals but at this short notice are full over your dates.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• 8 months later...

Casa De Lobo on Soi Honey, All rooms LCD, Big power shower, cleaned every day. Think it would be 14k for the time you want

Water and electric included so no extras, easy to get everywhere in town

I've just stayed 7 days at Casa de Lobos. BIG MISTAKE . nothing works in the room. fan in the bathroom doesn't work. the A/C didn't work and the hot water was electricuting me everytime i used it, 5 days later they moved me to another room where the hot water system didn't work either. NOT all rooms have LCD. mine had an old TV.

Staff are beggers, constantly asking for tips and drinks. Bar girls harressing me to barfine them everytime i went in and out of my room. Daytime cashier is extremely rude. across the street is a building site, banging and loud noise all day from early hours, couldn't sleep. I had to pay the whole thing upfront plus 600B deposit. 750B a night is not cheap considering after the week was up I went to another guesthouse few doors up and paid 500B for a bigger room and in-room safe with no deposit, everything works ... I wish I'd read some bloggs about Casa de Lobos before I stayed there. That's my experience. Be wise, plenty of Guesthouses in Pattaya are dying for your Bahts.

• 3 weeks later...

Take a look:

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com/

:D

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Think about Super Guesthouse at Soi Buakhao. It's near the Soi Buakhao Big Market, South Pattaya Road. 8,000 Baht to 10,000 Baht per month (all inclusive). www.pattayasuper.com