Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

run my bar in Koh Chang

leonardo50

Hi

Want to sell my bar on Koh Chang but mostley timewasters so i try this

U run it and we share the profit and my share will be payment up to buying price

we agree on and after that its all yours.In this way u buy the bar with out putting

any money at risk.I dont have time because Im working in my restaurant all day

.This is a great deal, u can not lose anything.

Edited by leonardo50

Are the licences and the rules about farang working all the same as on the mainland?

Presumably rent and other costs would be deducted before arriving at the profit to be shared. but if those costs aren't covered is the loss to be dealt with in the same way i.e. the amount outstanding on the purchase would go up or what?

Are you sure the buyer couldn't lose?

sorry its a good deal but not so good so i will pay half i u lose money, but if u lose money

u do something wrong with this location. I had only 2-3 girls the latest 2 weeks and made a profit

of around 20.000baht so if i can make that and the season is not realy hit big yet and few girls then

u think what u can do if u are good bar owner and more girls?I have more girls coming now i a few days.

same rules i guess but here is very laidback, no hassel from police, rent is 13000b a month.I will email u pic

mr dom.

Edited by leonardo50

Still awaiting pics for this bar as don't want to go there without seeing pics please!

Hi

sorry im totaly lost, try to find your email because to send Pm same

problem with the pics, to big so can u pm me your email i can send it there.

Ah find that i could send u email but then it says I can not? proberly for advance members?

Edited by leonardo50

Hi,

I am interested in taking a look at your place and possibly making some type of deal. Can you please send me any pictures you have and the details "exact location" so I can make my way by.

Thanks,

Kevin

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, still up for sale/rent or any other idees.

Doing ok so come and have a look and give me a offer.

even a trade against, car? motorbikes? etc all can be

of intrest so let me know your idees.

Edited by leonardo50

Hi Leonardo50. I left Thailand in early December so I can't immediately come to talk to you, but I have a very good friend who lives in Trat and could try to have them come and give me a precis. The deal you are offering sounds attractive and I could return at short notice if it things look good. I will try to make contact by pm (just joined this forum so please make contact with me if I stuff something up and you don't get a message). Basically I need a phone number and I will call you to have a chat. Cheers.

Hi

sorry im totaly lost, try to find your email because to send Pm same

problem with the pics, to big so can u pm me your email i can send it there.

Ah find that i could send u email but then it says I can not? proberly for advance members?

upload your pictures to Picasa or Flickr.com and provide a link here. So everyone can see the bar and the interest in buying it will be higher.

I was on Koh Chang in 2005. It was quite nice. I think it is a good location for someone who wants to pick a girl in Pattaya and spend a week or two on a GFE.

This sounds strangely familiar...twice!

I can beat the OPs offer. Any BM who buys a bar / restaurant combo will receive 50% of the profits. Using my Harvard business acumen & extensive experience of running a bar (I'm also a chef), I simply ask for the remaining 70% of the profits.

My unique idea is so unique that it will immediately blow away all competition into a black hole (I'm a physicist at the LHC; keep it quiet).

PM me for details, or if you want to stay alive.

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

Want to sell my bar on Koh Chang but mostley timewasters so i try this

U run it and we share the profit and my share will be payment up to buying price

we agree on and after that its all yours.In this way u buy the bar with out putting

any money at risk.I dont have time because Im working in my restaurant all day

.This is a great deal, u can not lose anything.

SOLD!