Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Philipines and Thailand trip itenerary

lovmore

hey addicts,

i have been once in Thailand i really like it but i want to see different places of the world,also for me really it is boring after 10 days in pattaya.

now planning my second monger trip to pattaya,so i decide to visit Philipines as well.since i read it is second mongering destination in south east asia after pattaya.and i hope to find cheap fligths between Bangkok and manila.

what do you suggest me to make my travel itenerary for both countries.first should i go philipines then pattaya or first pattaya then Philipines? 

i have 25 days holiday, thinking to spend 10 day for pattaya and 15 days for philipines.what do you suggest me to do or to see? 

i will go angeles city and Manila.bu twhatabout cebu, boracay islands and makati, which one is not to miss?

which month is the best for both countries april, may or june?  any experienced monger traveled before for both of these countries?

any tip appreciated. thanks in advice

southeast_asia_pol_2003.jpg

• 7 months later...

this is very old topic got no answer but still my question is valid and i need some advice from Experts :)

Hello again, i just buy fligth ticket to Manila and i will return to Turkey from Bangkok.

i have 3 weeks :

i am planning to spend 1.st week (7 days) at Philipinnes,(Manila and angeles is it enough or should i add one more must see destination like cebu or boracay?)

and 3th week (7 days) at Thailand.

but i am not sure where to spend my 2.nd week (7 days) at malaysia-singapur or camdobia?

which one do you suggest to me? since i did not buy fligth ticket i would like to listen your advice :) thanks in advance

Have you thought about Vietnam? i was there recently great place, very friendly people, as cheap as anywhere in SE Asia, i would prefer it over Sing/Malaysia

thank you for reply , I would like to visit it but Vietnam visa is not easy to get i need to apply consulate, the other countries are visa free.

I want to visit Malaysia but just afraid the budget issue, hotel and girl prices are higher compare to Cambodia.just wondering is it worth to spend more and go to malaysia instead of Cambodia regarding mongering?