Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Lek Hotel review added

crile

I sometimes found insects in the food which is left unattended whilst people help themselves to the food - buffets are a very good way to get food poisoning.

Wish I had seen this post a couple months ago. I had good luck with their buffet on a previous trip, but on my trip last month I got a nasty case of food poisoning that laid me out for several days. My buddies ate pretty much all the same stuff as me, except the pork, so we suspect that was the cause.

-Smelly

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"

-On my last trip the girlfriend told me the bellboys would tell her about other lady's that had been in my room (the cheating little cunts..even after my tips) so i got busted.

Big surprise. Got news for you, they all do. Thai rak Thai

AFTERDARK MAGAZINE

ONLY THE HOTTEST GIRLS!

Volume 15 available April 2nd

2010 AFTERDARK CALENDAR

Available NOW

It looks like a decent hotel for the price. Guest friendly is something I would look for. Who would even have time to use the internet when in a place like this?!!? :10of10Score:

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed there last week during Songkran. Nice hotel and had a room for 850baht. Didn't have breakfast there last time, but the time before I did and it was ok.

• 2 weeks later...

I have stayed there over 20 times over many years. First few times it was a small hotel fronting 2nd road. Cost was 500 baht. Tehn they built the annex and the cost rose to 850 baht for the old rooms and 1200 baht for the new rooms. Great location and I plan on staying there again on my next trip. Due to a bad hip I have not been there in 4 years but I am looking foreward to July and August. :GoldenSmile1: in July

• 3 weeks later...

My friends have stayed here a few times in the old wing the roms are as mentioned a little worn. The 800 bht price through is pretty good. the new wing is worth the extra IMHO. I like the rooms at the Dynasty across the soi better. The plus at the Lek are the buffet, the pool and the cheap internet. The location is also great. cental as they say close, to a really good gym, good food both Thai and other

• 1 month later...

Lek is'nt bad but i always find that belle vista just around the corner takes care of me just that little bit better, no pool i dont think but could be wrong my time is normally spent indoors when i'm at the place!!

20% of the population consume 80% of the resources....

2% of the population control more than 50% of the wealth...

100% Fucked!!

-On my last trip the girlfriend told me the bellboys would tell her about other lady's that had been in my room (the cheating little cunts..even after my tips) so i got busted.

I like the hotel. Alas, im starting to think there are many better hotels out there for the money. I wouldnt hesitate to go back though...at least i'll save 200 baht on tipping the bellboys (cunts!)

Cheers fellas, enjoy

HS

A similar thing happened to me but with the restaurant manager.

I was eating with this girl who I was keeping for a few days and she said that she hoped that I wouldn't bring back any other girls to the hotel.

She got talking to the restaurant manager in Thai and during the conversation he got out his mobile phone and started playing with it. He then walked off. I thought nothing of it as he was an old guy.

But a minute or so later her phone went off and she immediately killed the call and looked at the phone as if to see who had called her. She then gave me a little smug smile.

I immediately worked out that she had given her number to the restaurant manager and told him to let her know if I brought back other women to eat in the restaurant.

They have a new wing that has much better rooms & higher prices.

I have no pics.